The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20111016

Born from a barrel

"I shot a gun and saw god in the target square.
Pure thought struck a hole in the paper where,
The answer I was looking for forever, just came to me
Meditate behind the trigger, not a nigger but free.

I felt the steel pull back as the hammer locked,
The gentle nudge of the trigger made a violent shock.
The focus in me like the calm of the samurai,
No mind and the bullet pierced the bull's eye.

In a second the universe became clear
No hatred, No pain, Not a moment of fear.
Abandoned doubt for the human design
As long as I have ammo I'll be just fine.

When your born from a barrel, you know who you are.
There's a crack in the mirror and your heart has a scar.
You can live by the sword but I'll die with my gun.
It's not about the fight but the freedom I won.

In a world of lies, the truth is a rarity.
As I un-cocked the pistol I admired my clarity.
The people who see me might think I'm strange.
But people who know me know my home is the range.

The sheeple will scoff and bleat without fail,
They'll never be louder than the bullets own wail
The alchemists fire of the powder within
Lights the flame in my eyes as I grin."

-Michael Mazaroth

No comments: