The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20130118

Version 3.0 Lumina Edition




On a You Tube comment I said: "If you're going to squabble about religion and waste your time while the Illuminati bankers fuck you in the ass, you deserve it!

Instead of banding together to whip their collective asses, you are all just going to troll and argue about all of the smaller points, but the big picture is that if we don't put aside the differences we'll never be free of the problem. Stop trolling and find common ground before your all in a FEMA camp!"

As I look forward into 2013 I realize that the foolish backbiting antics that crippled this blog before made it unbearable to continue on the same path. I've rebooted the blog many times in the past and I realize now that the only thing that I needed to change was my attitude toward the blog itself.  The smaller issues that plague us divide us from who we can become as a whole. It would be hypocritical to expect anyone to produce this result without making the first leap forward.

While I have talked about making a positive change in the past I have been able to offer little in the past to create a framework for the Utopian vision that I hold in my mind. I want to share with you in the coming weeks a way to create it for yourselves.

No comments: