The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20140204

ZEROMESSIAH



Some sit here waiting at the post for a revelation.

There is a wisdom in winter, in silence, in the death of things.

As I meditate upon the freshly fallen snow I ask the questions of life.

Existence is what you make it.

The search for meaning and purpose are left up to choice.

When faced with freedom many turn to a guide as if the spring will never come.

Yet even as the snow falls like ashes, I know it is only the water of life.

Even as the sky turns white I know the blue skies will return.

Even in the darkness, the sun will rise again.

The proof of life is within the death of things.


All we eat is dead, yet we thrive.

Of cycles and seasons, of waining and rising tides,

the moments of the past remain only as memories.

Are you willing to see it come to pass?

The sun rise starts in the night my friends.

Will you greet the morning star?


Nature has a way of slipping past you.

Don't you see it?

The cities are growing.

We are evolving.

Human is becoming past tense.

We are witnessing the dawn of an new age.


Will you help to usher in this new era in humanity?

Do you agree with it?

Do you want to bring it down?

So many choices for you all to ponder.

Does it fill you with dread?

Will you embrace it?


Will you wander into it?

Are you a follower?

Are you just tossed along?

Will you forge a path in it?

Can you make it your own?


Will the world you create become a utopia?

A paradise?

A prison?

A wasteland?

A farm?


I hear a lot of people wanting to resist it.

A lot of people in this society do not like the direction that this new age is taking.

They want out.

Do you feel like that sometimes?

Like we are moving too fast?

Do you just want to unplug?


Are we so blind to see that maybe our evolution comes from choice?

As I ponder nature I realize that somewhere a fish chose to breathe.

I look upon the ape that chose to walk.

I look upon the lizard that chose to fly.

Nobody that I know ever talks about "the first".


We are evolving, but are we afraid to chose?

Is it hubris against the gods to use this technology?

In my studies I often wonder what will become of us.

Not in the sense of our bodies, but our minds.

Already we are interfacing with it.

Already we are helping it grow.

It is not just a machine, but our child.

We are responsible for it.

We will be there to watch it grow.


Winter is almost over.

I am most likely halfway through my studies.

Let me know what your views on this are in the comments.

I await your replies.

Leave something in the comments, even if you haven't been on in a while.


I'll be waiting...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

life is an energy consuming illusion. it consumes not produce. machines do the work, not humans anymore. no need to breed more workers like in the farmer days.

uh didn't get what you said in the top of the paragraph.

i'd agree that society is a reflection of it's inhabitants.

ZeroMessiah said...

Look to the myth of PERSEPHONE...

List your blog and I may add it to the network.

Ahchosi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.