The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20140507

Demons and Multidimensionals

Part One:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be the first to admit the universe is a very strange place. Demons, however, are a bit of a stretch. You'll need some compelling evidence to back that up. The alternate dimension theories make sense with what I have experienced. Force yourself to stillness, look inwards and see the reflection of the loop inside because as above, so below. The smaller image reflects the larger. How do you glean useful information from that smaller loop?

As an aside, had a very lucid dream. A man was outside my window, banging on it, trying to get in. Like in most of these incredibly real dreams I have, my whole body felt like it was asleep and despite my need, I could neither flee nor defend myself. Only once in these kind of dreams have I been able to move, I floated along and it proved prophetic. Any clue what these may be?

ZeroMessiah said...

That is best left for part 2... I will be wrapping up the loose ends soon.