The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20140719

Update:


Delays in service due to relocation. Will be resuming work on Part 2 soon.

Things happen, but the blog is still active, even if I am not always timely.

The focus of the tone of the blog will be changing soon as well. I don't know if anyone has noticed it, but I have changed my position when the evidence points me in a new direction.

Many times I have been wrong, because I am human.

So in light of these things, I want to share my views on a subject that has been approached up until this point with caution.

There is a GOD.

I will be explaining my position on this subject in the next video and why I believe it to be true.

I promise you the explanation will make much sense with the information I present.

No comments: