The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20091012

FREEDOM IS HERE!

I'm taking more risks with my writing. Let me know what you think.

***

I was at the club when I met my mentor. He was sitting there nursing a beer watching one of the dancers. He was plainly dressed in a button down shirt and slacks that looked as if they came from walmart. His hair had a common cut but he was relatively well kept.

I brushed past him at first to get a drink for a girl across the bar. She was in fishnets and thigh high boots in a leather mini dress. It was a bondage club so this was attractive but not out of place. I wanted to get to know her but back then I was shy. I couldn't talk to girls much less look them in the eye. 

I was your typical 22 year old college shit. I dressed in a leather jacket and ripped jeans with no shirt and a spiked collar. I looked like I was in a band with my blue hair and eye liner. I thought I had things figured out.

As I asked the bartender what drinks were popular the man in the buttoned down shirt stopped me with a question. "So, what is she going to do for you?"

I stopped in my tracks and said the honest answer, "I don't know."

"If someone bought me a drink, I'd drink it. Thats what drinks are for. What do you really want?"

"I want to talk to her."

The man lit a cigarette and smiled as he watched the dancer.

"Is that all?"

The dancer leaned into him teasing him as he spoke to me. His face remained amused yet almost blank.

"Well I'm looking to get laid, c'mon what else man?"

"Have you ever seen the matrix series?"

I paused.

"The last one just came out. I loved those movies, it made me wake up."

He chuckled and sighed, he put out the butt and said.

"You don't understand it do you?"

I was confused, and he spoke again.

"The whole time his only weakness was Trinity. He was standing at the door to enlightenment and gave it all up for the pussy."

I ordered a shot of Jagermeister and sat by the man. He remained staring at the dancer. She kept trying to get his attention, it was weird. Here he was apparently doing nothing but she was completely consumed with getting his attention.

I downed the shot and chased it with a coke. The dancers were changing out and the dancer walked up to him. She whispered in his ear and he left the bar with her.

"Good luck."

I continued to sit at the bar watching the next dancer. She was gorgeous but I was a little wary of the dancers. I started gazing at another girl across the way. She was a cute little thing drinking nearby. She drank beer instead of cocktails. She was alone and looked bored.

Maybe it was the dude with the dancer, or maybe it was the third shot but I had the courage back that I needed.

"You look bored!"

"Excuse me?" She leaned forward and I noticed her chest. She caught me but she waited for me to speak again.

"I said you look bored."

"Yeah, the songs are starting to repeat around here like radio."

I paused, the question seemed dumb because this was a fetish club, the people all listened to the same stuff here, but I asked anyways.

"So, what music are you into?"

She grabbed her purse and grabbed a clove cigarette from her case.

"I'm going out to smoke, do you want one?"

I grabbed it and lit it up. We walked down the stairs and left the club. We watched the cars passing by on palm avenue. The moon was full and there was a soft breeze rolling by.

"So what were you wanting to ask me?"

"What music are you into?"

She paused and I thought I was a fool until she spoke.

"Depeche Mode, Souxie and The Cramps, I like alot of shit."

"Me too, I listen to some of the goth shit like Sisters of Mercy but I like alot of metal too."

We kept talking for what seemed like hours. I liked watching her mouth move as the black lipstick smudged off leaving black marks on the butt of her cigarette. She was a nine out of ten inside, but the streetlights let me know she was a solid seven. I even noticed the baby fat peeking around the top of her corset when her arms moved. She was still cute but I'd realized how short she'd be without the boots on. My shoulders eased up, and she put her legs on my lap. Her Leather boots and fishnets hid what denim couldn't. I simply ignored it and let my thoughts flow like water. We connected.

"So do you like to be dominated?"

"What?" I almost choked on the smoke that exited my lips.

She scratched her nails across my chest. Light welts and spots of blood formed across my breastbone.

"Yeah, I like things rough if thats what you mean."

She kissed me and bit into my lip. She was on me like a bad habit. I noticed things, subtle imperfections, the way she tastes, her heavy breath, the cheap foundation caked over hidden zits, the botched tattoo on her thigh, the way her hair started to frizz in the moist Florida air. The more I resisted the more I was in control. She was dominated by her emotions.

I was trying to resist her and it worked. I acted aloof and she wanted it more. I quickly realized that I was getting something for nothing, or almost nothing.

What did I do tonight that was so different from so many nights before?

***

Women say they want a nice guy but those are the norm, not the rarity. Think about all of the beta males serving as life support for these useless eaters. Remember back when Lady Anon used to come here talking her shit about men. She was obsessed with talking about the asshole men. Notice how she never really talked about the betas, even though she claimed to want a nice guy.

Pook's Mill had several posts about this subject in great detail. Esther Villar was the foundation of much of the knowledge gained. DJ knew this dynamic and even experimented with their life support in his blog. I actually want to go further than this.

Women either like you or they don't. Period. No amount of chivalry, gifting or chivalrous metro-sexual beehiveior will save you from rejection. They will use you because if they do not like you from the moment they meet you, you will be their bitch.

"Do you know that look that your wife gives you sometimes? That look like they are mad at ya that you can't explain, and they don't? It's because your not their first choice!" -Chris Rock

Beta males are the nice guys. The players all lavish gifts on their hos but really who is getting played here? All the chick has to do is to put on a skimpy outfit and fuck them.  In essence what we have here is just that, Getting (P)laid.

Once the divorce is over and the alimony has been paid, the men of the world really are slaves. They pay taxes to the IRS, and money to the MRS. Freedom therefore is just that. A bachelor working under the table is the most dangerous thing the government has ever known.

They pay no taxes that they can claim, they have no family to exploit, they are not tied to any location. They do not have to pay lip service to any religion, they do not have to work any harder than to sustain themselves, they have the free time to create and educate themselves. This is how the battery removes the terminal cables from themselves. The bachelor literally is what society fears most. Seize the day, freedom is here.


Carpe Cainem, Seize the Bitch!

Instant feedback:

DebtInterest said...

Another important article!

I totally agree with you.

I see my dad, I hate him and despise him but at the same time, feel bad for him. He works works works and works but all he get from his wife is bitching... He is so fucking greedy or pressured to provide that he took on big loan to speculate real estate market and he doesn't know soon he will be fucked... Of course what he get from his wife is more bitching... 

He probably married because of his mom... his mom probably said "get married and then I will call you a good boy~" 

I understand that marriage for men is slavery, especially in this day and age. However, is it possible for men to control women and be free? Or, is it an oxymoron; marriage and freedom? 

Isn't either marriage or freedom more like the reality for men?

I feel so bad for him...

Is control freedom? There is the rub. Freedom is the ability to do what ever you want without the need for anything else but your own abilities to sustain you.

If I were to take a girl as a pet much the same as they do with men, what I would have is a liability due to her inability to provide for herself.

Therefore I simply bring her home, fuck her and let her go.

Catch and release keeps a sport from being a job.

Think of all the work the elite do just to raise the human farm...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

another important article!

I totally agree with you.

I see my dad, I hate him and despise him but at the same time, feel bad for him. he works works works and works but all he get from his wife is bitching... he is so fuckin greedy or pressured to provide that he took on big loan to speculate real estate market and he doesn't know soon he will be fucked... of course what he get from his wife is more bitching...

he probably married because of his mom... his mom probably said "get marry then I will call you a good boy~"

I understand that marriage for men is slavery especially in this day and age. however is it possible for men to control women and be free? or is it oxymoron, marriage and freedom?

either marriage or freedom is more like the reality for men?

I feel so bad for him...

ZeroMessiah said...

Is control freedom? There is the rub. Freedom is the ability to do what ever you want without the need for anything else but your own abilities to sustain you.

If I were to take a girl as a pet much the same as they do with men, what I would have is a liability due to her inability to provide for herself.

Therefore I simply bring her home, fuck her and let her go.

Catch and release keeps a sport from being a job.

Think of all the work the elite do just to raise the human farm...

Sphere said...

Total independence is a nobel cause indeed. But can it be achieved? In one way you are never completely free. A prisoner of your own needs. Take even the basic things like food, shelter, reproduction. Things we like to think of as being under our control. Or is it the other way around?

ZeroMessiah said...

Sphere,
Survival not withstanding we are here for the prison of the mind, the body always has been a prison for the mind but it can be dealt with. It is the predator that overcomes the world. Even you could agree with that I'm sure.

Sphere said...

Yea I agree, the predator overcomes the world.

I was just reaching for the notion of total freedom. Guess it comes down to finding a balance between needs and abilities.

Anonymous said...

"They pay no taxes that they can claim, they have no family to exploit, they are not tied to any location. They do not have to pay lip service to any religion, they do not have to work any harder than to sustain themselves, they have the free time to create and educate themselves. This is how the battery removes the terminal cables from themselves. The bachelor literally is what society fears most. Seize the day, freedom is here."

That's exactly who i am and i had the confirmation last week that i'm not like "them" when i was at my stepfather's for dinner, we were talking about people killing themselves because of the loss of their jobs and people being exploited by capitalism and i simply kept on saying that suicide is not an answer and that people should have other choices and solutions to get rid of their problems other than suicide, the discussion went on and at one point my stepfather said to me "You make me laugh Komar! It's easy for you to talk like this, you have no wife, no children, no mortgages, no nothing!" I then replied: "Yeah, i'm free..." My stepfather looked at me unable to retort for a few seconds and said with a sigh: "you are free"...

I don't consider myself to be free, i am far from being free but compared to most i think i am, i couldn't care less to know what others do so long as I know what i'm ready to do to save (shave) myself.

The same thing at lunch time when you work, i always eat at the restaurant spending at least 20 to 25 euros, my colleagues always said to me: "You must be a rich motherfucker to be able to eat like a prince everyday"... No asshole, i'm free to use my fucking money for what i love because i don't have a leech wife and fucking kids to raise, i love to eat and cum and if your mother is a prostitute i might fuck her for a good price!

People are envious, jealous bastards.

Unknown said...

The true meaning of "0" "ZERO".

The first number is a ZERO. The word ZERO is an anagram, and a play on word sound association.

ZERO = ROZE = ROSE and refers to the Order of the ROSE and the Order of DEATH within the luciferian agenda.

ZERO = EROZ = ARROWS (as in Cupid’s) = EROS = ROSE or the goddess of love – referring to sex and fucking.

GROUND ZERO – GROUND EROS
Ground ZERO at the World Trade Center site was, and still is, a SACRED SEX and HUMAN SACRIFICE ritual site, with subliminal hypnotic links to the 11 Western United States, which is now becoming the main focal Sex and Sacrifice ritual site within the illusory luciferian egregore agenda. Remember though, its only an illusory reality where this all occurs. Its only within the TRANCE STATE that the lunacy, described on this site, is meant to take place. To become emotionally detached from this TRANCE STATE, which is the 3 dimensional sphere we now experience, is to come out of the TRANCE.

This emotional separation from things within the 3D sphere removes one from an emotional cataclysm which is designed and being fulfilled, one conjured up notion at a time, for all who remain ENTRANCED. Of course, the difficult part in all this, is that for those who are in the TRANCE STATE, such a simple mechanism to escape the luciferian devastation and the illusory Day of the Lord’s Judgment has been programmed to seem utterly insane.

There are 3 sets of 3 numbers – 1-2-3 – 4-5-6 and 7-8-9. Then it starts all over again with a zero, but now attached to a number 1. From the number zero to nine symbolically represents the fullness of time. This does not mean that time ends but rather that the fall from WISDOM, or disconnection from AWARENESS of what’s transpiring placed us into this illusory 3 dimensional reality which manifests as TIME and SPACE.

The implementation of 10 is the beginning of replicating and starting all over again. Replicating or repetition is the strongest form of hypnosis. When this is coupled with fear based trauma, the victim is rendered impotent and unable to escape. Much like a snake catching its prey in its coils and sqeezing the life out of it until it can be consumed. This is the very definition that should be applied to the biblical teaching, where the consummation of all things by the Christ, is fulfilled. Its the luciferian serpent, or reptilian minded, THOUGHT PROCESS, that has literally sapped and separated who we really are from our eternal state of wisdom, one seduction at a time.

The last letter in the English alphabet is Z. Likewise, Z is the first letter, of the first number, ZERO. This isn’t a coincidence. Its one more display of the inter-connectedness with everything concerning the manipulation of light, which is the inter-connection of all things illusory. All things illusory must support, suggest and sustain every other illusory notion. To break the support of subliminal suggestion, is to in fact, BREAK THE BEAM OF LIGHT, or to BREAK THE THOUGHT PROCESS, and the illusion would be annulled. Things concerning hypnotic suggestion don’t have to make sense, they just have to implant a suggestion, and the subject being hypnotized, fills in the blanks. We will discover characteristics unique to this number and with some word / sound association, it will become more evident as to who is behind this insanity called the number system.