The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20140325

Demographics

Vote on this months upcoming video @ http://lordsofzero.blogspot.com/


I'm getting to the point where I'm losing steam. I have been watching the country go up in flames along with the rest of the world. I just seethe quietly with rage when I see the retarded youth the schools are pushing out their doors. I hold back my despair as I see storefronts closing down and the strip malls of only months ago covered with graffiti. I watch homeless camps pop up left and right. Underemployment keeps people working multiple jobs just to get 40 hours a week. People aren't only rioting but in some cases they are fighting in the streets.

People are dumb enough to think that they can buy their way out of everything. My neighborhood is bad, I'll just move out. The environment is bad, let's buy squiggle bulbs and blue trash bags. I'm getting fat, I'll just buy a diet soda with my McDouble. I'm sad, I'll just buy Prozac.

We are watching everyone play pretend. They wear sports team jerseys to support losing teams. They post everything online as if Facebook was an actual substitute for friendship. Women are constantly complaining about losing their boyfriends to computers and video games. I can't remember the last time I ate at a restaurant or went out to a club without seeing half the people buried in their cellphones. I feel like taking a picture of my next shit and posting it on Instagram, #AMERICA.

The Truthers can't even seem to get it right as they splinter off from each other over fringe issues. The conspiracy is not the problem. A bunch of old rich white men are running everything behind the scenes. You're too busy trying to decide on your political viewpoint to notice you're getting fucked in the ass! Who cares about the truth anymore? Let's focus on the basics, you are all a MARKET!

The "preppers" are the fastest growing market in America today. Guns, ammo, freeze dried foods and M.R.E.'s are becoming common place. Heirloom seeds and organic produce are being bought up like crazy. You ever stop and think that at one time all these supplies were normal? They fucked you all again morans! It's basic supply and demand. They made it scarce by poisoning everything else but the same people sell the goods on either side. The farmers are subsidized by the same banks whether they are a small co-op of indie farmers or a factory farm with pesticides and monsanto corn, they are all owned by the same people! The day that the market dries up, and it will. Everything will be Wal-Mart. You will be forced to buy the cheapest goods just to make it unless you are actually self reliant.

The "greenies" are a market as well. All the green products are produced by the same companies. It's easy to make a green product. Just do things the way you already should and charge more for them. If you want to make a cheaper product, just get your kickbacks from devastating the planet with your waste and pollution. Which is cheaper, a tree farm, or clear cutting the rainforest using cheap labor you can pay pennies on the dollar for? If I market a product as a green product though, I can justify charging more for it, even though I can sell carbon credits on the market, I can still rob the consumer. Have you ever dropped a squiggle bulb? Know how much toxic shit is crammed up in there? Save the planet, but kill yourself!

The "techies" can't do a damn thing without everyone knowing about it online. People actually assume that I don't go out much because I refuse to post it on Facebook. I go out all the time but I don't have a smartphone. I refuse to own one. It does not feel like a sacrifice. I don't have time to waste snapping pics of everything when I'm busy experiencing it. I'm not going to text my friend if they are too damn busy to hang out with me. If I want to talk to you and you live near me, I'm just weird enough to go see you in person. I don't need all the mindless chatter clogging up my time. I'm also harder to market to. If I post pics of every time I go to a restaurant the bots get wind of it and I'm being marketed to. Oh sure, at first it's a simple coupon. Who doesn't like getting something for free or for cheap? When my email is in the database, my phone starts getting text messages about offers, and pretty soon company x is sending me tweets, event invites and junk mail arrives at my house. They become that annoying person I never want to talk to. My buying habits start getting tracked. Google starts tailoring my search results to my products as well as the ads. Pretty soon it will feel like that scene from minority report where the holograms will be calling me by name. Imagine the book green eggs and ham on a smartphone:

SAM-I-AM: Do you like green eggs and ham?
ME: I do not like them Sam I Am. I do not like green eggs and ham.
SAM-I-AM: Would you like to save a dime? #GREENEGG69
ME: I would not like to save a dime, isn't harassment still a crime?
SAM-I-AM: SPECIAL OFFER DON'T DELAY! Text egg411 today!
ME: I do not want them in a tweet, I do not want them text to me! Leave me be SAM-I-AM! I do not want your texts of SPAM!

The thing that makes me cringe is that all we are is just a market. Name anything you like to have, see, do, or even feel. There is a market for that. Fringe marketing is there for you now because for the most part the internet can do that now. If there is anything you want at all even the black market now has a place on the internet. We just need to get real for a moment. 90% of the shit we own we don't actually need at all.

It's all fluff. It's all show. It's all a peacock's game. We use it to say that we're better than the Joneses. It's ornamental, decorative, sentimental, crap. We love junk. In truth we simply need to have food, clothing, shelter, security, and sex. Everything else is a hobby, a pastime, a useless filler. If we could justify everything then it would make it feel useful. Thus demographics were born.

Now when everything becomes a market, you create a need where one didn't exist. There is a difference between a person who plays piano and a pianist. A person who likes to draw and an artist. A person who likes sports and an athlete. If we can convince someone that they need the product to become what they desire to be then we sell the product EASILY.

Edward Bernays is the guy you want to study if you want to know how to sell something. Ideas are a market called intellectual property. Everything, everything is a market. To sell something you are NEVER selling the product. You are selling the LIFESTYLE enabled BY the product.

Luxury car commercials are a HUGE example of this. You will most always see a WHITE man driving the car with a very attractive woman in a dress. He will always be wearing a suit. He will always be driving fast LEAVING the city, or heading TOWARD a club. He will usually take off or not be wearing a tie. What does this symbolize? You are selling WEALTH, FREEDOM, SEX and the LIFESTYLE of the car. The car can only drive and carry passengers and their belongings, period. You are selling the LIFESTYLE.

Everything is SELLING. Job interviews are SELLING. Truthers trying to convince someone of a point of view are SELLING. There is never a true sense of giving because even the givers are selling something. CHARITY IS A BUISNESS, and it's called PUBLIC RELATIONS. Charity is simply advertising. Any corporation that starts a charity usually hands out free T-shirts for the charity. The shirts have almost as many ads as a NASCAR RACING SUIT. You will see over and over again this kind of thing going along with every charity because giving is a market. You really can put a price on a good reputation.

So what am I fed up with? This is nature right? This is the way of the peacock. Embrace it. Eventually you will be able to sell so much that you can afford to buy up all those abandoned stores. You will eventually be able to hire people to do your bidding. You have to have something for sale in the city. Everything is barter, sale or trade. Everything is commerce. Commerce is the only force left that binds us. It is commerce that defines us as a species. We are only limited by choice, but commerce IS the matrix.

Commerce keeps you a slave, or it makes people your slave. Commerce can save your life or take it. Commerce has been the defining force for all of history since pre-agricultural times. It is commerce that keeps society going. Without trade, without sale, without the ability to value goods and resources and exchange them we would starve. It is the invention of selling that created the progress we see today. If you want to see the future its Head-On stamping on a human face forever.

The problem is that that is all that there is in the city of the sheep. For them the only exchange is commercial. There is no spiritual component, no learning past the grades. For them you can sell them anything to solve their problems because there is no self reliance, just eternal childhood perpetuated by the learned helplessness of the matrix of propaganda. This is how you EAT THEM. Sell them the solution. Don't teach a man to fish, sell a man a fish sandwich! Don't tell them anything that will actually cure or solve their problems if you want to make money. Offer them treatments instead. Lead them to the rabbit hole but keep them entangled in the maze below. Give them an ever twisting web of secrets and they will hang on your every word. Offer conspiracy after conspiracy leading them spinning in circles with no solution to anything. Leave the people in constant worry and fear, keep them working and hoping for the one product to save them that is always out of reach. The dependency-chronotrigger comes to mind here.

None of you are ascetics by any means. If you have a computer you already lost that one. In truth we don't need computers to survive, AT ALL. None of us needs them. Tell me something in the comments, are you really more connected to people or marketing by owning a computer? I want a healthy debate here, I want you to convince me of why we need this techno-paradigm to continue. Do we really need to have self aware algorithms for everything? Does everything need a chip? How is that nature? Again, comments, debate, GO!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How can it not he natural? All the components of technology are made using elements found in nature, using the laws of nature in the construction, thought of by the intelligence nature has endowed humanity. Humanity exists to control, manipulate, and observe nature. Humanity need tools, which are technology, to accomplish those ends. Just as humans are the tools used by nature to know itself.

ZeroMessiah said...

When we suppose nature as natural law as the cause and effect of systems relating to gravity, inertia and other such forces you are quite correct. However what I am describing in this post is a relationship with the environment and the creation of a social order out of balance with natural order such as the credit/debt system, or instead of advertising for the sake of mating using the same sexuality in an advertisement of a product thus using bait and switch to manifest an alternative use of the same methods through psychological manipulation such as Edward Bernays work on Propaganda.

With that being said I am in full rejection of the hypothesis that this may be an extension of the Alpha Male tribal influence, but rather something wholly different in it's entirety that continues to exploit humanity as a whole for our labor, time, and energy.

Animals while having parasitic relationships and at times suffering from environmental overshoot, do not suffer from the same level of sheer devastation to their species as what human greed and refusal to live in harmony with nature's laws has created. I believe in part that it may just be the very concept of a self at all that has created this separation and thus a disharmony with nature because the minute you create a separation or a division you can conquer a people. If everyone runs around as individuals but are influenced as a herd you literally have everyone out for themselves yet as a collective. Propaganda creates in effect a society simultaneously pitted against each other clamoring for the same greedy goals. It exacerbated the instincts of nesting/foraging (acquiring and gathering crap) and hunting now as character assassination, and free for all tactics, or even war with our own species.

We are literally at a time of great progress but the big point I was trying to stress here was, does a computer bring you closer to your fellow man, or does it advertise in effect creating unnecessary competition within the species? If the resources weren't tied up in as few hands as it is now we would in effect be able to feed, cloth and house everyone. I understand capitalism and the necessity of a strong republic or at least the removal of statehood to the appropriate degree that allows for freedom, but do we really have that now?

In effect are we really better off living through these means or are we separated by those smartphones? I have a friend who can't get off his cellphone whenever we hang out. It drives me nuts and I have told him this, but sadly in many of my friendships and relationships this kind of behavior has become the norm. I see my friends more on the web than I do in person these days and even though I have attempted to travel to them on numerous occasions since this technology has come into my life I have noticed a difference in their behavior and the quality of our relationships since the development of the internet and cellphones took place over the past few decades.

Since your Google+ profile only has limited information I can only assume that you are male but I would have to ask your age at this point because if you are in your early twenties (born in the 90's) you have been used to cellphones and the internet since childhood. You would have very little if any baseline to compare this to, so I can understand if that is where you are coming from. If you are older then I would ask you to then give examples of how the technology has benefited you personally and directly since it came into your life.

Unknown said...

I was born in the early eighties. I agree that most people use this technology as a social crutch, and a tool for mindless entertainment. However, I only started using a cell phone about 3 years ago. A slave I had demanded it, and I complied. Since then it has been a useful tool to aquire work and keeping in touch with those I have met in other states, as I have a tendancy to wander. When it goes off in the company of others, I make sure its not work related, and ignore it if it isn't.

Others are not so considerate, this I know. Even people older than I seem to get sucked into the rabbit hole of social media, checking fakebook and TWITter while in my presence. I ask them not to, and if they continue, I simply stop wasting my time with them.

In essence, a cell phone can only maintain a relationship, not build one, much like a letter, or talking on a landline. Smartphones are only as useful as the person holding them wants them to be, like any other piece of technology. That applies to computers as well.

The freedom question seems out of place in this discussion. As a former student of hives yourself, you know that no one has ever been truly free. I found that out myself while selling drugs. It seemed as though I could pick and choose who I dealt with, but eventually I found that all the supply came from three different people, and I was in essence their slave. Its the same in everything, want to build something? All the wood, steel, brick, etc comes from one to three major suppliers.

The only solution I can see would be to build a society from the ground up, building the tools to build the tools, so to speak. So that I would have complete control over all the aspects. Too bad all the land on this planet is claimed, no place to truly be autonomous. As I would need to be able to mine the ore and harves the wood and quarry the stone to build my society without anyone else interfering. Sounds like I need another Ice Age and the resulting flood. Or maybe fire, I hear there's no problem fire can't fix. ;)

ZeroMessiah said...

But what as such prevents man from this other than realizing their true numbers? We keep seeing across the course of history this collective need to slave for a master. This slave mentality is the very core of advertising itself.

Programming only works when at rest mentally, this is why hypnosis works so well. In the collective hallucination that is civilization we cooperate in the delusion. Other than the idea of freedom and slavery we simply have the reality of work and results. Advertising is how companies get YOU to work for THEM! It seems trite at this point to some of the educated but the reason why I refuse to wear most street clothes is because I refuse to contribute to this phenomenon. We are awake but the freedom exists now within the realm of choice. I could do routine or pleasurable ritual. I could choose Coke or Pepsi but why not make my own recipe? When you create you eliminate the problem of choice entirely because you are creating new variables. You are putting another option into a system that didn't exist before!

The key here is making something RAW. You got the point and realized what I was getting at here exactly. The only way to beat advertising is to create your own product, or to eliminate the need for it. You don't have to go completely off grid to accomplish it. Even this blog in a sense is freedom from other media because instead of being a slave to media I have assumed authorship and responsibility for my knowledge. So Joel, or anyone else on here. What have you CREATED?

Unknown said...

Admitedly, I have not created much. Food mostly, and a few ideas for books that I haven't written yet. Sad when I stop to think about it. When I was younger, I used to dream up entire worlds. Now I mindlessly consume the dreams of others.

You've given me something to think about. Thank you

ZeroMessiah said...

This is the paradox of this all information all the time society. You actually have original thoughts feelings and Ideas, but you have original ideas that are bound to be like someone else's.

You have a real life in you like all of us. What happened to our selves over time? The internet is like a pocket calculator. Try thinking of a two word idea, then get a mental picture of that idea in your mind. Now try typing in the idea into Google image search. 90% of the time it is spot on.

You create all the time but do you enjoy the fruits of it? Make it real and make it your own.