The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20140325

Unified Theory?!?

At odds with one of the greatest aggregators of information I can say nothing more than this.

My name is Michael Greene and I am against slavery in all its forms.

3 comments:

ZeroMessiah said...

http://thepiratebay.se/search/mark%20passio/0/99/0

DonnyDarkoh said...

I love Mark Passio. I like his Thelema and Kaballah videos. I kinda bought into the ancient alien theory myself once I heard it. I mean, there's the 'take' that you're just waiting for the promised day that the aliens will come back and solve all your problems. And also, 'the elite' have made all the alien movies and may have some hidden trick to manipulate people who believe them. It also seems like most UFO sightings are filled with massive disinfo. But not all sightings can be explained away (i.e., the Phoenix Lights).

Well whatever. I think we're a kinda isolated planet and that occasionally wormholes form which things line up every 10,000 years or so, allowing for completely different cultures during golden ages to leak through. Who knows, maybe sometimes these holes allow you to communicate easier, and other times they actually allow things to physically come here. Maybe I'm crazy to think that, but that seems to be the truth if you honestly try to explain all the history, mythology, and sudden DNA genetic jumps in the species.

ZeroMessiah said...

If you are interested in this subject I recommend voting for the topic Demons and Multidimensionals for April's video.

I love the fact that he is the aggregator. Posting something from him is like taking a day off. We are really in sync on things. The only thing of his that kinda rubbed me the wrong way was his lecture on the matrix. So far I'm about 1/3 through it though so I'm curious to see where he's going with it.