The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20140329

Update

The Monthly Video should be hitting sometime mid to late April.

Voting will close in a few days.

The current topics are:
Demons and Multidimensionals
Covert Technology
MK-Ultra and Psychology
Hidden Symbolism
Unified Theory
The Goetia

You can vote here:
http://lordsofzero.blogspot.com/

I am working on the programs to develop the videos and I am also working on music and logos for the channel.

I have posted a test video and I am also working on a second bonus video as well as the Monthly Video. The bonus video will be a live session Q&A on Lumina Live. I will be contacting people for the videos soon. You know what to do to contact me. The new format will be coming to YouTube mid April.

No comments: