The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20091204

Taking a break for a while.



Transcendance takes patience...



I find your silence disturbing...

5 comments:

Admin said...

You have gone off the track, Mickey boy.

ZeroMessiah said...

Which track is this Solid? Let me know your thoughts...

Unknown said...

Yes I agree Zero. SS certainly has his own track and I liked to hear it too! or Maybe not.. :)

Haven't see you much lately Zero nor you Solid. Welcome back from your break Zero. Look forrward to some interesting posts from you. Take care.

DS888

ZeroMessiah said...

Lol, This is my break. I'm still looking into things...

Admin said...

I didn't like the illuminati worshiping in the last few posts, that is all, I felt like we are going back in circles.
This was save yourself paradigm, not praise sheep or elite.