The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20100102

Gauntlet special!


ZERO_MESSIAH

VS


LADY ANON

http://www.djhives.com/2010/01/meaning-of-life-sent-in-by-zeromessiah.html

http://ladyanon1982.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-years-resolution-30-day-water-fast.html

After the Menstrual Bitchslap over at DJHives blog, LADY ANON

What is the meaning of life?

UPDATE:

I refuse to compete on hives blog because it does not belong to me.

NO WOMEN ON HIS FORUM

ANYONE COMMENTING TO A WOMAN SHALL HAVE THEIR COMMENTS DELETED

I will not break his rules out of respect.

However if you wish to continue this then face me here OR on another neutral blog.

I think that even you would agree that is fair...

UPDATE #2

***AGAINST THE RULES I STILL COMMENTED***

I am finished educating her on the topic of debate.

There is no hope for her, she is all emotion and no intellect.

WOMEN LIKE ESTHER VILLAR ARE A RARE BREED.

6 comments:

Dante_Altair said...

I wonder if this gauntlet will be as epic as the gauntlet i just had against djin over at his blog lol.

http://journeyofdjin.blogspot.com/2009/12/djhives-hes-no-djin.html

LadyAnon said...

no, i won't take part in it. if you've got anything to say, say it on hives' blog where i made that comment.

ZeroMessiah said...

I brought you here because you broke his rule:

NO WOMEN ON THE FORUM.

I will not break his other rule:

NEVER COMMENT TO A WOMAN.

ANYONE WHO COMMENTS TO A WOMAN SHALL HAVE THEIR COMMENT DELETED.

In my BENEVOLENCE I shall both follow his rules AND give you a voice.

Anonymous said...

Brother Zero, it's obvious this bitch is NOT an intelligent female. The only one I know of aside from the Politicians is Esther Vilar......LOFL.

ZeroMessiah said...

There is only one solution then...

ZeroMessiah said...

Copied from Hives Blog

**If you are calling me out then so be it.**

What have you had to say that is intelligent as a counterpoint to the information presented in the work above?

What have you offered other than your typical ranting and insults which Hives and I have sought to avoid?

Every gauntlet that I have offered, you routinely made insults and pelted the combatants with illogical uneducated banter.

I gave you numerous opportunities to display even the most rudimentary intelligence, yet emotional response gets in the way. You had even blamed your period for a poor response on one of the gauntlets on my own blog!

Even your name fails to take responsibility for your actions. Lady anonamous, you are truly pathetic and opposite to intelligent women like Esther Villar.

You don't even make any attempt to refute the data citing the flaws in my logic, instead you simply attempt to lure me in with your usual arcade theatrics. You fling your shit like donkeykong trying to back me into a corner like some newb who figured out how to throw a fireball.

Cite the paragraph
Make your objection
Use logic to refute the statements
Create a new idea or argue the point
and, present it for review.

This is how to debate. If you cannot perform these steps you will be deleted time and again.

**I'd rather have done that on my blog, but there you have it.**