The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20100103

LORDS OF ZERO: THE FINAL SOLUTION

There are 39 of you who follow openly
There are 40 followers total on my current blog
Even privatized there is room for 100

I will not be choosing 40 people for LORDS OF ZERO.
There is another goal for this NEW blog that allows me to leave the origional info within this one.

This is a collaborative effort to bring knowledge directly from the leaders of this blog into one place.

Only authors may post there.
This is not a punishment, only a response.

Leave your Emails if you are on the list of leaders or wish to attend.
Others will be considdered based on the merit of other comments left within this blog or the blogs of others.

I respect others like Dante's ORDO ALTAIR, DJ's Secret Room and Lucifer's new blog, but this is authors only.

The second blog is a closed beta test.
I want to create something worth viewing.

This new blog will be a community of artists, writers, musicians and scientists.
This will be the prototype for Generation Zero.

It will launch on 20100105.
Enrollment ends on 20100110.

I'm making a new years resolution for some of you.
There will be no more of this on my 2nd blog:



...END TRANSMISSION...
REBOOT ON 20100105

http://lordsofzero.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Dante_Altair said...

authors only, as in all the members must make posts?

Dante_Altair said...

I see...hrmmmm. lol i think you know my position on this already. sorry man.

ZeroMessiah said...

Check your Email.

Anonymous said...

journeyofdjin@yahoo.com or just add me.

Secret info? Yes please.

Anonymous said...

You know I'm in!

ashphoenix93@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

marc.bosser@neuf.fr

ZeroMessiah said...

you shall be assimilated...