The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20100102

The Search for brother DeKn!

DeAr ZERO,

I am off doing something of my own right now.. It seems like it got to a point where it seems we are just repeating oursleves over and over again. What is the point of having all those skills if its not put to use? That is the problem. I've noticed many just keep clinging onto the info and never do anything with what they know! I've noticed that I was falling into that also. I'm doing too many things right now, no time to blog at all.

-DeKn

Simpler wisdoms were never spoken. Walk tall brother Dekn, the light shines on you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not unusual for men in the mgtow or mra movements to stop blogging or drop out once they figure all this stuff out.I learned that from one of pook's posts or links.Although we aren't solely dealing with that stuff(mgtow) on our blogs,Dekn used his knowledge gained to strike out on his own.Each of us has our own motives and agenda.Look at it this way,we lost Dekn but gained Lucifer and Djin.

May Baal Bless You,
Crumbles

Anonymous said...

It's good to have some news from Brother DEKN. As far as i'm concerned i would say that Dekn is not me and i'm not him, neither i'm Dante nor you Zero, everyone has his own path to follow. One thing that bothers me in this post is how do Dekn knows we don't do anything with what we've learnt? Let's be fuckin' real, WE ALL ARE AVATARS ON THIS FUCKING BLOGOSPHERE. We don't really know each other and never will, we will never met... Personally i have the time to do what i have to do and post articles at the same time that doesn't mean i have reached my goals yet, nevertheless i respect his choice and as Master crumbles said, we lost a brother for now but found others.

You can all do whatever you want in your real life, i don't care and never will, you don't exist to me and me for you: you die everytime i switch my computer off and reborn everytime in switch it on, you only exist through your blogs and it's all that matters and you know it.

See ya Dekn.