The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090401

ATLAS SHRUGGED by Ann Rand

There is a new book in the bookclub along with some added classics.

In an attempt to understand the principals of objectivism one must first understand its foundations. To attempt to do so I am suggesting a book I haven't yet read. We will be taking this journey together. Expect an update on the book soon.

For a basic explanation of Objectivism try going here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_(Ayn_Rand)

2 comments:

DeKn:EW said...

Cool... I've just started reading it. I will also put my input in things I read from the book.

DeKn:BookWorm

Anonymous said...

This is one damn long book and I've only got the pdf version. The funny thing is that my mom was reading it a couple months ago and was telling me about it when she came to visit. The main thing I got out of what she said is that the world is run by a few people. One day, they decide to just go away to their own haven and let the world fall apart.