The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090401

Tree of life

On the news this morning I saw a protester victim.

He claimed to be against the capatilist system.

He raised his jacket to reveal a shirt with no class:

"I would try to see your point of view, but I can't shove my head that far up my ass."

Some kid in china made it, almost for free.

Why bother to rant if you don't know the tree?

2 comments:

Sphere said...

It is easier to see the faults in others than it is to see your own faults. I still catch myself pointing things out that I see in other people, while, really, they are mirror images, shadows of stuff that is supressed in my unconcious.

The poem reminds me of one word

"hypocrisy"

Which is excellent if you wanted to describe society in it's current state.

Well done

ZeroMessiah said...

When you point the finger be careful who is watching you. I saw a guy on Vnn at the G20 protests wearing the shirt. I almost did not include the poem but I just had to after seeing that on the tube.