The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090418

Everything is amazing, nobody is happy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETv3NURwLc

Comedians are funny because they point out the absurd truths that people reject.

With all the technology these kids are living lives that are mundane at best. Could you imagine what some of us would have done if technology existed before the ZOMBIE GENERATION?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n34eeXWjUQ&feature=PlayList&p=13598F7BE0D4F539&inde

Go out and fucking LIVE!!! This blog is not reality, GO OUT AND LIVE!!!

This is why I hung out with Old people and Young pople but never really hung out with my generation. The older poeple always had a good story on how to live! They actually Lived! My so called generation was too chicken shit so I found younger less conditioned friends to hang out with and picked them before the hive ripened the new crop of batteries.

I know that this sounds wierd (especially from me), but this is why we need to mentor our children! We need to show them what life was like and how life could be again if they simply chose to live! This is why I put all of this information out there. Fuck the laws and the bullshit senior voters, this is what I was talking about so long ago when I ranted about a lack of culture today!

This is what I meant by it. There is no raising hell, and the party has been over for an entire generation. The ZOMBIE GENERATION and the next crop GENERATION ZERO will know nothing of what it was to be free. Im not talking about "Alex Jones-free" or "Zietgiest-free" because the closest that these pople get to freedom is a protest rally or a riot. I'm talking bands that fucking rock, I'm talking about a return to gangster rap, I'm talking about musicians that are fearless and listeners that do not give a fuck!

Don't ask WHY things are this way, if you've been reading this blog you know WHY!!!

Ask HOW can I spend this weekend? Hell ask HOW do I live like there is no tomorrow!

If you are a half-baked, crackpot, Alex-Jones, Zeitgeist, conspiritarian who thinks armageddon is just around the corner and you really believe that 2012 is the end of everything, then FUCKING LIVE BECAUSE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!! Stop bitching about shit and start living! The blog will be here when you get back! I'm going on vacation!

(Yes, I know what I just did. I will release my anger...)

3 comments:

Dante_Altair said...

I did the same thing. I only associated myself with older people or younger people mainly for the same reasons.

Dante_Altair said...

concerning the younglings,

Just as my father was given a benevolent chance to be taught by the benevolency themselves, so have i chosen to be benevolent and teach the young seeking soul.

We take on a benevolent morpheus role here. The benevolency encourage it. This is why energy must not be wasted on the sleeping, who will never awake, but rather the children, catching them before they go to bed.

DeKn:EW said...

Well said Dante, and Zero.

DeKn