The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090422

These are the blogs that I follow currently.

All of you have contributed to my knowledge in some way to make the conclusions I have reached so far. I am awaiting more from others among you. I encourage you all to post fearlessly. This is not a reprisal to those who have not posted, but an invitation to do so.


If I am missing out on important information that you would Like to share I'll gladly add you to my growing list.


You can see what blogs I am currently following from here:


http://www.blogger.com/profile/14910133183515622774

5 comments:

carlosanto said...

Thank for including me Sir.
Check my newest subject
"We never did own anithig"

DeKn:EW said...

I have nothing to say, what I post is meaningless. You all know your own answer, why ask me to give you something you already know deep inside yourself...

DeKn:LoL

carlosanto said...

Very good, i like that!

ZeroMessiah said...

"why ask me to give you something you already know deep inside yourself" When it comes to ideas the elite want us to reduce, reuse and recycle. Don't give up, you'll find your voice...

DeKn:EW said...

haha... My voice is still being develop right now. I am every where and still I am no where. Plus that above was from U.G. Krishnamurti I love it how he said that so I use it now as one of my thing. He even said anyone can take what he said and if they want they can say they said it. haha I am just borrowing his idea and trying to blend his stuff to my thought. Find my voice sort of speak.

DeKn