The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090330

This is what I've done...

This is no longer about the world, this is about another place.

There are many who seek this place in dreams.

Only some may have it when awake, the rest will steal it from their machines.

Inside the mind there is a great void.

Some fill it with hope, and others with agony.

Few seek truth, the rest seek knowledge.

I seek a bitter compromise, there is no joy in it.

I drown the mind in false comforts, yet only regret my wasted time

but in the mirror I see the face of what I have avoided.

I asked myself why all along,

and I remain waiting...

3 comments:

LadyAnon said...

"...but in the mirror I see the face of what I have avoided."

i'm not very good at deciphering poetry but that sentence is catchy. what is it you're avoiding? yourself?

why did you change the picture (at the top) and covered up its hot body? a computer mouse instead of a sword? is that what's in the mirror?

DeKn:EW said...

Yup the New Pen of the world the computer mouse. You can rule the world with a push of a button now...

hehe

DeKn

ZeroMessiah said...

April fools is over, Time to venture into Unifyed Theory...

Zero's Archive