The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090517

Feedback


For all comments directed at the blog itself post here.
I could always use input on topics or how to improve.

2 comments:

DonnyDarkoh said...

I like your blog. I like how every blog has a different style than the rest. Your blog sometimes has a Socratic Method style where you simply give open questions and let people feel free to comment. The more controversial the question, the more thought or emotion is induced. This encourages thought instead of stopping thought. Sometimes people are forced to create their own answers when given a challenging question. I like to see the different answers you get. Maybe we're all doing our own personal data collection.

ZeroMessiah said...

Such is life darkoh, all of us are on different paths intertwined by similar goals.

I merely want you all to question existence rather than accepting it at face value. Critical thinking is encouraged and debate is welcome here. I simply sancion it to the gauntlets to prevent flame wars.

Keep reading the article on sexual power is coming soon, Lets just say I'm testing a theory first...

Zero's Archive