The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090527

Zero, I don't blame you...

DonnyDarkoh said...

"Zero, I don't blame you. If you can't beat them, join them and live your life. When you create, you might as well get money for it.

I think the Djhives phenomenon is neat. He spends 6 months giving people a crash course on how to be on a higher step in the pyramid food chain. Half of people don't get it, a fourth become escapists, and a fourth continue in the tradition, and his blog reproduces. I guess this is why all the rock music of the 60s is so Pagan and Occult. Someone had to educate / indoctrinate young musicians and give them a kick in the rear to start producing that kind of music. I guess that's why New Age bookstores are filled with paperbacks. Someone must have formed some literary society educating young men / women and then tell them to get their asses out there and write books. This is how all wars are begun. I read that Christianity was spread to Iceland by young men kidnapping royal sons and holding them hostage until the families converted. A bunch of teenage guys just don't get the idea to kidnap royal sons at the same time out of pure chance. Someone of the current powers that be has to indoctrinate them and give them a stash of cash.


I read that once initiated into Satanism, the newbies are expected to create. It's a good discipline.

You can hate the way the world is and be bitter. You can join them. Or you can try to beat them. But how can you beat them? You have to know MORE about nature. Nature has natural ages or a zeitgeist. Nature has a natural predator prey structure. Therefore, to beat them, you have to become MORE viscious and MORE new agey. Or you can just live your life and get out of the way when the planned tsunami hits.

My husband is an awesome lawyer. I work with him, but I could have never created the firm he did. We never had to borrow to create the firm. We had a roommate and did a class action for his mom's pension fund while keeping our day jobs. We clobbered the defendants in that case, and took this rich guy's fortune. We do a bunch of tax foreclosure cases. Point is, a lot of fortunes have to be ruined to create a new fortune. So I can pretend that I'm just living my life outside of the predator/prey relationship, but in order for me to leisurely blog, I had to bottom feed. It wasn't stealing. It was simply that multiple people fucked up. Multiple people didn't pay their taxes for various reasons. The pension defendant didn't invest funds properly. So nature rewarded us and punished the fuck ups."


Darkoh,

If you evolved from the bottom feeder you are no longer an orc.

Evolution is the key.

Compassionate predators victimize those that seek to victimize others, namely parasites. Anyone that seeks a free ride is a parasite. Even a human fetus is technically a parasite based on principal. What you must then do is think of a way to use their energy against them.

Think of judo throws. You catch a punch or kick and propel that negative energy faster than it was going using yourself as the fulcrum to send your opponent off balance.

Just like credit. You catch a deadbeat's pleas for a free money and propel that negative energy into more debt using interest as the fulcrum to send your opponent off balance.

Eating them is easy because of how nature works:

Freelancing is hunting.

Jobs are grazing.

Credit is nursing at the teat.

If you equate this to roles in nature. The first are predators, the second are prey, the third are parasites!

An account is a legal representation of a person. You are not your ID but your ID is a representation of you. Therefore it is a record of what you are doing. It is your economic gas gage.

Debt (DEadBeaT) is a PERSON who has less than zero energy. Not only are they out of gas but they need a repair to even get back on the road.

ASSets is a PERSON who has stored energy. They are like a gas tanker truck. More than enough for themselves and others. (They may even have tools to repair you)

We all should know this by now.

MONEY = ENERGY

This is what Hives is getting at!

When I was in highschool I used to pay people my lunch money to do favors for me around school. I traded money for food for energy, I just didn't put it into my body to do it. My mother always wondered how ate like a horse when I got home and stayed so thin when I was younger...
The point is to eat them.

All of the beautiful people stay that way because they are all great predators. All of the debt ridden socialites beauty fades quickly because they are destined to be eaten.

We're talking about a subject we covered months ago. Here's a recap:

GO TO EXAMPLE #2

Heres where it gets tricky:

Fate and destiny are really just natural consequences of choices that cannot be re-written. If you are in complete self-control, than any destiny that you desire is yours to create. The contract is really just the enforcement of natural law changed into natural consequences. Common sense will tell you what natural law is and how to avoid signing something that takes away rights by turning them into consequences.

Sheeple never read the contract at a volume above the voice in their heads chanting FREE!!!

This is how the elite see the sheeple when they parade around with their debt-ridden status:





So, while the sheep chant for the riches. The elite who live on delayed gratification thrive on multiple people's ignorance of the laws of nature.

Elegant, timeless, eternal,



OBSESSION for SHEEP.

7 comments:

Admin said...

Zero, you are genius.Alghtou I was born with very good genes, I have greek profile, and would had a perfect body constitution if I wasn't irresponsibly.I spent most of my life waiting for things to happen instead of taking the destiny in my hands.I paid a tremendous price for that.My face and body have become asymetric, and too much sitting now causes me prostate inflamation.

But, it this little comunity I found the path again, and slowly back on track.

Beauty fades away if you don't take responsibility for it.

And yes, as PUA teach, the beautiful and welthy people are considered credible, good and trustable by default.

DeKn:EW said...

Great Post ....


~DeKn~

p.s. speechless(more like text~less) after reading that great post. It explain a lot for something that is so short. Clearly well define, everything made so much sense for me now, that I have more understanding of the situation at hand. My suggestion for people that does not understand the post the first read. STOP and wait a while do something else for awhile then after awhile of doing something else now go back to the post and reread it again with new insight in mind. By this time you should have new insight on things you didn't know before. Now you gain more power(energy/time).

~DeKn~

DonnyDarkoh said...

My finances have finally turned into the perpetual motion machine I've always wanted. I don't have to do anything to generate assets. That's why they call it assets - because you can sit on your ass, and you're set.

DeKn:EW said...

Sweet Donny, it is good that your plan worked out flawlessly. How are you able to keep things in line don't they act up now and then? You know 'the man try to take back some power?'
How do you get everything back in line?

~DeKn~

DonnyDarkoh said...

DeKn~: You know 'the man try to take back some power?'

I don't have any power. Well very little. It took me 2 years to finally convince my husband to let me paint the girls' room pink.

I only read the beginning of the manipulated man. I'm just not interested in doing that. If you can manipulate the guy like a trained dog, then where's the excitement and unnpredictability in the relationship? Sure, girls test to see if the guy is bendable. You don't want rubber, and you don't want steel either. You want a balance. If the guy's completely bendable, and you like that, then you're a lesbian or seriously misled. Occasionally you subconsciously peck at him to just see the reaction to find out what he's made of. It's like some sort of genetic fitness test. Does he get crazy? sore? how long does it take him to recover? does he just take it up the ass?
My better half doesn't take shit easily. When I give it, twice as much gets flung in my face instantly.

Anonymous said...

It is true what you say Zero.

It is PPRESSURE that turns COAL into DIAMONDS.
People think that plastic surgery shall fix everything, when it really doesn't. In face, it can even make them uglier (as a result of cheating nature and being irresponsible). Just look at all of the stars and their ugly, artificial faces and bodies.
So what will you do? Take the pain or stay away from it like the scared little pussy sheep you are?
The descision is yours.
-Titan

Admin said...

The pain is energy.You can retreat to your dream world and ignore it, or realize that there are no messiahs coming and face the most important moment in your life.
Everyone thinks that they have the biggest pain on the planet.

Zero's Archive