The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090517

Unified Theory 7: Fear is the weapon.



This is about love, the other emotion, the hardest choice, the vulnerable state.

Don't settle for less.

Beta males and Beta females alike will rob you of your time and energy. Wether through relationships or employment, your time is too precious for the sheeple.

I want you all to take an oath to only spend time with those you considder equal or superior to you. (raising children or educating doesn't count)

The reasons are simple. Your quality of life is destined to improve. Our lives are not the sum total of our posessions but the contents of our minds.

I know a girl who is mensa material, she's beautiful and funny and sweet. She is what I should have been living for all along, but to be honest I didn't see enough in myself to fight back the fear holding me back. Now I am free from flaws because I do not let the flaws I have stop me. This is transcendance. It is not becoming what you are not or wallowing in what is, but not letting anything but the inner self shine through. The body is a shell, the ego is a shell, the chemical and external world is a shell. The self transcends because the self is love radating outward constantly seeking the same love. All is a soulmate that seeks love because there is no "one" for you only oneness in you.

Fear is the only true prison that you will ever know, when you embrace risk in the spirit of love nothing can stop you. You may fail but through a lack of fear you will survive, and thrive. I am inspired to greatness through the affections of my muses. I understand that all things are not permanent. I embrace the now because I have the security of being to know that the only permanence remains etched in stone in my mind.

Learn detachment, for it is the secret to love. When you seek to love freely all good things will come to you. You will attract that which is better for you because you will not hold onto lesser things. The ego will be hard for many of you to eradicate but through the eradication of pride you will learn to become free. The chains that bind you are not physical but mental.

The best example is handcuffs. Is not a broken hand worth your freedom? The body is not the self, so you must detach from it. Pain is only a rapid change of state. It is the awareness of extreme dissonance from the harmony of our comfort zone. Love is freedom and freedom is love, withstanding the pain and the struggle from bondage to achive it is the goal. It is experience and joy that makes a life vibrant. You will soon transcend from the body while living.

There will be another face of the inner self, the mask will be removed. To see in love is to reveal the truth in all things. The hatred of the eilte will not be their undoing, but it will empower you to know that it is the love in your heart that can be your greatest strength. Do you not see the blinding light before you?

Love came before fear, at one time it was all that was. Man lived in tribes in harmony. They were hunters and gatherers. They were compassionate predators that lived in harmony with natures laws.

You may have read this before:

Through fear man gave responsibility for the course of their lives over to city-states of organized religious and concentrated political power instead of choosing to live in small self-reliant communities observing and coexisting in harmony with the science of nature.

Know that it is only fear that chains you. If fear is the weapon of the manipulator than love is the weapon of the intellect. If you understand this weapon than you will understand how to use it to protect your family, your friends, and yourself. If you understand how to use this weapon than you will understand how to use it against attacks from sheeple/agents, elite/intellects, and others who would seek to rob you of your power.

Update:

Stay tuned for:

Unified Theory 8: Sexual Power

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...

Did you read the book "Sex god method"?

ZeroMessiah said...

sex is not the weapon nwothing, love is. Try again...

S.S. I'll have to check it out...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
agenbite of inwyt said...

This is definitely something I'm going to spend some time puzzling out. At first blush, it would seem sex is the drug. Take the Illiad. Helen gets pounced on and abducted because she was hot. "the face that launched a thousand ships," not the intellect. Now I know, the Illiad is really about trade and resource wars, but artistically the point holds. What was the poet trying to say by contrasting the Paris/Helen relationship with the Hektor/Andromache relationship, which was motivated more by love, sacrfice and duty than lust.

ZeroMessiah said...

"You can take your pseudo intellectual ramblings and shove them so far up your ass it takes a week to shit em out."-nwothing

Why so serious?

Anal fixations aside, Sex is not the weapon I was refering to, Love is. There can be love without sex (child/parent) just as there can be sex without love (marriage).

As far as the self important douchebag ego stuff, If I had an ego I would squelch your comments, block and ban, make you a mascott etc...

"Now I am free from flaws because I do not let the flaws I have stop me. This is transcendance." -Zero

I would not attempt to meet you or anyone else halfway if I didn't see your potential.

"I want you all to take an oath to only spend time with those you considder equal or superior to you. (raising children or educating doesn't count)"

Something to think about.

nwothing personal...

Zero_Ego

DonnyDarkoh said...

Humans are serial monagamists generally. We all have several "soulmates".

I personally recognized my own at or even before first sight. The first encounters I had with my high school sweetheart and husband were over the phone, and when I heard their voice, I knew we were karmically tied somehow. I can just spot the people I will interact with right away.

You're starcrossed when one of you has a lot more worldly cards than the other (i.e., looks, intelligence, status, etc.) It just won't work out if this is the case, but it may in another life. It's easy to let go when you know it's all to be continued.

You say to not waste your time with betas. I'd agree when it comes to marriage and children, because there's too much investment to be the only mule pulling the cart. But I've had plenty of beta flings, and those flings bring back lots of fuzzy memories and shaped who I am today.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZeroMessiah said...

Nwothing, if your so put off by the exchange then why are you here?

Complaining instead of acting, failing to take responsibility for time you spend in blatant passivity.

Make your life better otherwise it will mean Nwothing...

Zero's Archive