The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090531

Predator:
Applying the Zero Paradigm.



While others seek to cut you off, I will gather you.

Give me your Poser, your Jonesites, your Matrixed masses yearning to break free...

Enough of that shit... LOL

Lets get real...

I plan to show you here in this series HOW to be the predator you were meant to be. In addition to my work on the blog I will show you HOW I plan to change my Body, Mind, and Soul into that of a predator.

I can only lead by example, so an example is what I will set for you.

Coming up in the next few weeks will be real life reporting on my quest to further become the compassionate predator.

BODY will chronicle my progress in the Body for Life program with pictures, measurements, and my cheaper alternative workout regimine. I will also learn new physical skills and I may even post videos showing my new abilities.

MIND will show you the mind of the hunter in various settings. I will document my experiences in the field showing you how to take advantage of the skills of the hunter. You will learn how to present and market yourself to others and become the hunters you were meant to be.

SOUL will show you how to remain intact in a world of induction and deciet. Many of you are aware of this but few see just how deeply this goes into daily life and the symbolism and phrase we use every day. I expect alot of you will have feedback that will enhance this post.

I may post infrequently here but you can expect that with reality pumped into every post, the quality is destined to improve.

4 comments:

DeKn:EW said...

Interesting life study you are taking I can not wait to hear what you have to report back. Can't wait..


~DeKn~

p.s. I myself is in the motion of doing what you've said also. I can feel the wheel of motion starting to move finally.

Dante_Altair said...

GAH! I FEEL SO TINGLEY INSIDE!

I AM A SMILEY FACE

its great to see the alpha pack finally going forth past the horizon!

Sphere said...

Interesting idea, I can not deny that I am curious to see what the results will be...

Admin said...

Give us reality!

Zero's Archive