The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090511

Non-Thought Is Death, But...?


** I speak no truths and tell no lies **

Death of a life just means one thing, that is: Creating non-thoughts, but what it really should be doing is creating thoughts not creating non-thoughts. That will only lead to one thing and that would be the death of the living matter. Have you ever wonder how I came to this conclusion?
.

Wonder no more, try not to think toO hard on this subject matter I will tell you...,
.

When the subject matter does not think at which point death of life can finally manifest itself, out into our reality this world we call home, the land(matter), the stars(space), and Tomorrow morning(time) will end. Everything will end for you, if you stop thought from happening. Falling into a routines and cycles will bring you down the path of non-thoughts very quickly, if not handle correctly. As routines and cycles thoughts because you do those things with or without thought they are the auto-pilot responds, just call them the "what-if" programming. We all have those type of programming but by running those program all the time without doing any thought-noise at all. You just went into a sleep stage and what is after sleep coma, and what is after coma? Death. It only leads to one answer at the end. Sleep equal Death. Look at the people that is in the hospital? The one in the coma it is like death. No thoughts but their body continue to live.

.
I had this friend when I was very young, if I am not mistaken I think I was just midway through grade 4. I Had a great friend, I can say we were best friends. We hung out playing games at recess and also at lunch time too. We hung out after school also playing robots, and lego. I can still remember that day. The next day in the morning my best friend wasn't in class. I know he never skip school and he is hardly sick. A few days later my best friend still haven't came to school yet. So I've decided to walk to his house after school and see whats up with him. That evening still the moment that lead up to me ringing on his door bell. Everything was against me, that day. Someone or something didn't want me to go to my best friends place to see whats wrong with him. Sudden during my walk to his house, big gust of wind blew against me all the way to my friend's house. Nearing the half way mark to his house, it started to rain slowly at first then harder and harder the closer I got to my friend's house. This moment in my life is like a dream to me right now. A distance dream, but a very meaningful dream indeed. My movement up the steps of his house (all the following event is in slow motion to me now) even my beating of my own heart was beating in slow motion. I pushed the door bell once, then waited for someone to answer the door. The moments pass slowly as though everything is just standing still. I slowly reach my finger back to the door bell to right it once again. Just before my finger made contact with the button, the front door of the house opened slightly only the person's eyes and top of their noise was seen. The door open wider now the person inside knew who I was. They brought me inside but this weird feeling kept bugging me for some odd reason. After many years I can still taste that emotion right now in my heart. I have no words to describe that emotion I guess the closest that comes to what I feel like right now would be: to put all the following emotion into one emotion: pain, fear, hate, and anger. My best friend's mother told me to sit down she will explain to me what has happen to my friend. I had a strong flow of energy trying to push me to leave this place now, right NOW. Just before I had a chance to jump up and ran the fuck out. I heard from my friend's mom "he died" I just ran out at that point never showing my face back at that house ever since.
.
I've learned later on in my life that he was in a coma due to a blood vessel breaking in his brain. They pulled the plug on my friend and he stayed alive over six month. His body was able to live over six month without any machine's help. But he had no thoughts, so he wasn't alive but dead on the inside. They had him hooked up to one of those brain monitor to see if he had any thought-noise in his brain that can say it is a sign that he is truly alive. Over a week of recording, they found: not even one signal at all that is brain activity. My friend is a great example of non-thought in action equal only one thing at the end. That body is very alive but the life inside has long gone into another reality(Death). Life as we know, stops when you start to use non-thoughts as thoughts.


They chose to stop thinking a long time ago. I fear they got them when they were kids, the only way to program someone is at a very young age. The mind of the young has very little thought-noise in their own brain. So they haven't made their OWN personal thoughts up yet, from all the gathered thought-noise that is impacting them each and every waking hours of their life. Once they made up their own personal thoughts at around age 3 or so. They will always use that as a guideline for their very own filter to understand this world they share in. They will add more new information into their filter if they continue to learn. If one gives up thought and not learn then one is doom as a walking dead as another living dead "the zombie" is here.

.

Lets take us to the other side of the coin now...
.

Search and you will find it...,


-DeKn:Mr.Hyde-

12 comments:

carlosanto said...

Zero... What ever happened to your last post. I kind of like it?

ZeroMessiah said...

^^^ Look in the archives I'm sure you will find it.

DeKn, I know alot of people who have no ghost in their shell. They sell their soul and live on autopilot like in the movie 'click'.

Men need something to strive for, those who seek to dull the pain of the void wither and die. Those who seek to feed it flourish.

Great post.

carlosanto said...

put it back, do not erease it!

DeKn:EW said...

Sweet what you are doing Zero, love it. You are so EVIL haha....

Carlosanto, have you try to look in archives? it's there. Look closer and you will find it. Don't give into emotion until everything is exhausted. And even when that is over move harder even more. Push yourself even harder. Look in your internet cache file for it. Or use google and do a cached search. There is even more ways of getting the info keep trying don't give up. I know you have it in you to look for it. Look within for the answer.

~DeKn-

carlosanto said...

Zero you can not give us some good and than take it away just like that. If you think you were wrong by posting it well too bad.

I think it was called thought is life.

DeKn:EW said...

Carlosanto you sure that is the title of Zero's post that he removed. I swear that is the title of my own post on my blog. "The non-thought is death" is just the other side of the coin. Unless zero did wrote a post about it and then deleted it who knows only he will know the answer.

-DeKn~

ZeroMessiah said...

I am only responsible for what I post. Sarry Carly...

Unknown said...

DeKn:Mr.Hyde- SAID:
“Death of a life just means one thing, that is: Creating non-thoughts, but what it really should be doing is creating thoughts not creating non-thoughts. That will only lead to one thing and that would be the death of the living matter. Have you ever wonder how I came to this conclusion?”

WTF? You’re kidding me right?

Here I’ll help with your thought delusions. Please listen closely. This whole World you call life, the “Big Universe” we all live in…is literally a 3D illusion created from thought. Yes thought! It’s fake, all of it! Doesn’t exist! Even the so called laws of nature some seem to revere is, yup, you guessed it…that’s made up too.

Don’t speak in terms of duality. Be one with yourself, be one with everyone, everything and nothing. It is our origin and our state of complete and total Wisdom. Therefore to think you can go in to a so-called-pure-energy-state in this Universe is nonsense. You don’t remain in this Universe when you die.

Read the explanation on thought below. Maybe you’ll understand my point better after you have read it. Don’t judge the information. Just let it sink in. See if you get this?

Thoughts Are Always Lies...

Thoughts are always lies. Thoughts are words, words are sounds when communicating the thought. We know we have a thought, or word implanted in our mind because sound vibrates. Sounds vibrate, vibration is energy, energy glows, and glowing is light. Thoughts are therefore, LIGHT, and light is an illusion, able to be manipulated by the simplest of thoughts. In other words, since everything 3D is simply a THOUGHT, then changing that THOUGHT through subliminal messaging will create a new 3D illusory world for anyone receiving the new implanted THOUGHT FORMS.

Subliminal Messages Are Thoughts - Which Are Lies...

“Thoughts appear to make sense and relate to reality, sort of. This is why they’re subliminal. A subliminal is a message that does not rise above conscious threshold. A subliminal is designed to act on the mind at a subconscious level. That’s why the information on this site seems to almost make sense, but not quite. The 3D world is one huge subliminal. The luciferian mindset has manipulated the suggestible elite of the world to do whatever it requires to be done. If subliminal messaging were rational and able to be recognized on the conscious level, it wouldn’t be subliminal. We would never pay attention to it, and humanity would ignore this illusory 3D experience and stay connected to wisdom through awareness. The 3D illusion would then simply dissolve, or become of none importance or relevance.

For instance, if someone consciously told you to kill someone, you wouldn’t do it. That just doesn’t make rational sense. However, if someone says this is the law, “thou shalt not kill”. The subliminal message is this: if you really want to get even with someone or with society, then commit murder. The idea is just suggested in the phrasing, coupled with the fact this is the law of the land. Therefore, the way to stop killing, war, murder, and any kind of aggressive bloodshed is TO NOT HAVE A LAW AGAINST IT. It is apparent society is over-burdened with laws, and in turn, over-run with killing, corruption, lying, hatred, etc. There are laws against all these things and therefore, these things abound because of the subliminal message attached.

The 3 dimensional illusion is CREATED BY THE THOUGHT PROCESS. Thinking is not being aware. Thinking is that thing any conscious being APPEARS TO DO to attempt to manipulate the future, or relive the pain/pleasure from the past. Both these time zones, the future and the past, do not exist. Therefore, thinking about them to manipulate them is a deception. However, to consider what is happening in this moment is not called thinking. Staying in the moment and meeting the needs of the moment is awareness of the 3 dimensional space, albeit, an illusory space. To function within this 3D space requires that needs be met. Reality, and our true eternal wisdom state, extends beyond the 3D illusory forms, and that wisdom state simply knows everything through awareness, ALREADY. Our eternal wisdom state knows the manipulation process of the luciferian egregore group of thinkers. Wisdom knows that this luciferian group plays god and plays the devil. Both of which are none existent. Wisdom, through awareness, sees how this group mindset bands together to manifest the reality they want all humanity to follow.

The luciferian entity is the fabricated creator god. In creating this illusory 3D reality using subliminal, subconscious messaging, this group entity conjured up and controls all power and energy, and in turn, the reverent respect of their illusory master creation called humanity. This adoration by humanity gives the luciferian group and their chosen elite the riches and servitude of this world and ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF THE ETERNAL PARADISE STATE. Because they, themselves, chose thinking and lying above awareness and wisdom, this 3D illusion is their reality. However, it is a reality fragmented, corrupted and filled with all manner of duality. They see this reality as superior to the reality of wisdom. Wisdom does not exhibit 3D manipulation through shape, colour or sound, so ultimately, wisdom is a reality of peace.
Wisdom knows this. Wisdom is not thinking about how to manipulate affairs so that events work out in its favour. Wisdom performs none of this. Wisdom just knows that we are being manipulated. To stay connected to wisdom through awareness, we need simply to stay in the moment. This involves doing NOTHING. This involves NO PRAYERS, NO MEDITATION, NO MANTRAS, NO RITUALS, NO JOINING,… NO THING. All practices, be they MEDITATIVE or PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES, are exercises in remaining OUT OF THE ONE ETERNAL MOMENT. This is not to say that meditating is bad or wrong, just as physical activity is not bad or wrong. On this site it will be repeated many times, that there is no such thing as good or bad, or right or wrong. However, these exercises avail no benefit in reconnecting to the wisdom state. Only emotional detachment, which is to place NO REAL WORTH or REAL VALUE in anything 3 dimensional, is true reconnection to reality.”

Do you get it? Take care my friends. – DarkStar888

DeKn:EW said...

Thank you, DarkStar888. I will take what you said tonight I still am not finish reading your whole comment I am a bit tired now and will sleep soon. I will give it a full read tomorrow morning.

~DeKn-

Unknown said...

Thank you DeKn:EW for your thoughts on the topic. My intent was not to be hard on you but to assist you in finding some truth.

I don't believe in any of the abusive tactics I see at the Hive Blog. There is no "Original Thought" as Hives keeps trying to have everyone make believe. So they sit around his little Luciferian mind-fucked flock, making up shit to deceive themselves & confuse people & say its original thought. What a crock-of-shit that is.

Know that everything is already know, everything. Think of knowledge & wisdom as a remembering or discovery of lost information. So how can there be "Original Thought" if all is known? Well, it could be said that if you are the first one to think of it & say it before anyone else, I guess you could say it was original. But since it all comes from "wisdom” then it’s not! Confused? Just look at the truth, not the rhetoric & bullshit.

Comments should state truth not opinion. Let me know if I can be of any help. Take care. - DarkStar888

DeKn:EW said...

I welcome others to be hard on me. How am I going to learn, if I get no feed back on matters I throw out there to this 3D world filled reality we call home. If I ever had any fear or doubts I would of not started my own blog or even write anything on another person's blog. I like how you see things through your eyes. The ideas you hold is excellent It is so true what you've said, I for one will take that information into my pathway of thinking. Incorporate and merge your ideas with mine.

Thanks again...,
Thanks for your insight...,
Thanks for your knowledge...,
Thanks again.

-DeKn~

Unknown said...

Your welcome brother DeKn:EW. You're a brave soul, a good soul...I can see that. Keep up the good work.

You learned because you have read material, listened, experienced and didn't judge. You got it. That's all we are hear for. To learn & experience.

When you are really ready to open your mind, you'll move from knowledge to wisdom...that's profound.

We can have some chats. I'll vist your blogs. Been there but I'd like to see your growth.

Take care - Darkstar888

Zero's Archive