The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090301

Congratulations to lord Steve

Steve is the only one who gets it.

"Djhives and Zeromessiah are probably laughing their ASSES off at the private blog...and everyone here is so solemn pending the 3/2/9 plug pull (Do we need a numerology lesson here? 3+2+9 don't equal 23, add the 9 and transpose the numbers! Oh yeah, now I see it...we're all going to diieeeeee).

Lord Zero blocked and banned! I was rolling my eyes reading Zero's post. He's putting you all on. Yes, his brilliance shines through, but the attitude is SHEEP. Don't you think djhives would have seen this before inviting him as a guest speaker.

Pay attention!!!! You are reading the "news" and not seeing it. Use what the blogs have given you, stop snorting and looking for your next hit. You have been warned."

If the blog was made private tonight it would have one member.

He got the golden ticket. Even Hives failed. (maybe he just didnt like games...)

"Remember when I said RUN?" was the most obvious clue.

The cable at the bottom is an ethernet crossover cable meaning peer to peer.

I'm taking my shit private tomorrow and so far I only have one member...

13 comments:

Dante_Altair said...

first!

Stevie said...

Honorable Zeromessiah,
It seems that no one is left to congratulate me (HA!).

They're all hot for that new **window of opportunity** Luciferian Worship where I'm sure benevolentdeath is salivating at the thought of fleecing his new flock. I took a peek over there and that despot makes djhives look like a sweetheart.

I had a little fun myself with them on my profile, but out of respect for the Master I didn't round them up...and they were so easy and vulnerable for just that.

Well benevolentdeath, He's baaaacccckkk and you don't have a chance in hell once the word gets out of keeping what belongs rightfully to him. You have to EARN what you keep!

Hives was distracted setting up his new toy; I think he does like games. He's a brilliant teacher in any case. I learned so much this past week, how about you Zero?

Anonymous said...

Zero,
We will never no your true motives and whether it was all a game as you say.Is this some cold war mentality
type loyalty test,if it is you won the battle but lost the war.You just re-package Hives stuff so take your blog private,no big loss.And to Benevolentdeath,the man has a message,what's wrong with checking it out,how do you think I found Hives,I am always on the search for new knowledge.

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...

Congratulate,Stevie.I visit this place every day.Will you invite me Zeromessiah?

Unknown said...

Told you a light can't help but shine...

Anonymous said...

Hives is back open to all,will you open back up now to Zero?

DeKn:EW said...

Nice, nice.. Love what you did haha.. still have some learning to do for myself haha.

LadyAnon said...

i fell for the trick. lol. but it still feels good to know that the blogs will be open. lol. i am really sick, aint i?! lol.

though, i'm not a djhives' or zero's sheep, i'm addicted to the intellectual stimulation from their blogs. for as long as i have internet connection i will log onto their blogs. i can't help it.

how can i stop this addiction?

DeKn:EW said...

^^ LadyAnon:
Head out into the real world and live life the way it is... that will stop your addiction. I have to say I am also addicted to it also. I guess what better way is to kick that addiction is to start your own blog. I had no where to go when I thought zero and Hive's blog was going to go down for good I started my own haha. So you're on Hive's blog lately?

aPd. said...

im pretty meh about it.. just glad everyones happy now we can continue.. fer fack sakes

LadyAnon said...

DeKn,

if your intention was to break the habbit, why would you start a blog of your own? really think about it. isn't that in a way feeding the addiction? hahahahahah, you are funny.

LadyAnon said...

aPd,

there won't be any "continuing" going on on djhives' blog. he's tired of being our slave or teacher. he feels he's taught us enough to rise up from blogging and fly.

the question is: how will you fly? btw, everyone flies differently.

the days of sheeple bashing are over. it's time we put our knowledge into practice. share ideas and formulate strategies.

my strategy is simple and old school:

1. buy land somewhere rural, unattractive, where no one wants to be, somewhere cheap (never to pay rent again but a small amount of property tax once a year).

2. gardening (for a profit, to never pay for food again, and to beat codex alimentarius at its game).

3. live off grid (no utilities bills to pay).

4. learn to make things for myself on my own so i won't have to pay someone to do it.

5. start a small scale business after i've done some local research and become familiar with the local flow.

it will be hard work especially in the beginning but i feel that i have the capital to start and i'm eager for the experience of it.

Zero's Archive