The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090307

I used to have this teacher...

I remember back when I was in the 3rd grade there was this teacher that I actually liked.

She was not trying to get me to submit to the bunk that all of the other textbooks prescribed.

She was the one who got me into the Ancient Egyptians in the firstplace.

I have pondered many times what had happened to her until I found her again recently.

There has never been a warmer feeling in my heart.

Yes, I had an emotion today. I wanted to share it to prove a point.

...

Not all EMOTION is INDUCTION, just most.

By creating that bond I performed in her class at a higher level than all of the rest scoring A+ on the days assignment with 15 minutes to spare to draw pictures and talk with her about my studies one on one.

By granting special priveledges you can either BOND or INDUCE, However the choice is always yours. She could have used me but instead she placed me into gifted classes at an early age and allowed me to perform in competitions for Odessey of the Mind.

This was the only success that I know of that ever came from public education because I developed a taste for learning that never ceased, and by learning to think CRITICALLY I also developed the chops to see when the bull was being pulled over my eyes.

This is why I reccomend my next book so early.

THE DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA

BY CHARLOTTE THOMPSON ISRBYT

7 comments:

johngalt said...

If we are contributing books, i have to suggest ATLAS SHRUGGED by ayn rand

If there ever was a written blueprint for how they plan to take control that is it, very long although it has their philosphy mixed in.

long but VERY INTERESTING READ

Anonymous said...

johngalt: "Who is John Galt?" ;-)

zero: Again, thanks for sharing about THIRD grade. As I look to the SKIES with REASON, I will figure it out.

Stevie said...

Excellent post that should be read more than once by everyone.

"By granting special priveledges you can either BOND or INDUCE"

Djhives has bonded with us {take in that shocking truth}...that's why he will return. HIS children were most terrified during that disrupted couple of weeks fearful that they were being induced. No! But you saw the wannabes prepared to feast on you, yes. This CONTRAST should make you think!

The Benevolent One has never attempted to take from you. He has given freely. He is a MASTER teacher worthy of your trust. So set aside 'What if...he's doing to us what the Illuminati does to others'. In the East an apprentice is often put through hell for his own good.

LadyAnon said...

wow, zero. i'd began to think that you'd never had positive experiences with the female race. hahahaha.

and zero, i always forget to ask you. i love the "nuclear winter" song on your myspace page. is it YOURS?

ZeroMessiah said...

Yes Lady Anon I am the composer of nuclear winter. FL Studio is a wonderful tool.

As much as my mysoginist tendencies precede me, remember that in whole I respect knowledge over my preferences.

Anyone who grants knowledge is paying their debt to society through elite currency.

Remember Esther Vilar was a woman.

Although one may catch the hint that it may also be the pen-name of another author. (vile ishtar)

LadyAnon said...

zero, i feel the same way as you do. as much as i'm a misanthropist, the search for knowledge always comes first.

but i have to ask you. how can you stand to fuck bitches when you hate them so much? i don't fuck anyone because they all disgust me.

LadyAnon said...

WWW.DJHIVES.COM

Zero's Archive