The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090310

Regarding the new Hives blog.


Remember the days before google when you would try to figure out the name of a website by hand?

You would type in www.______.com and see if it appeared.

Look at how many times I mentioned Imeem! There was another video on it, I'm stunned that many of you do not know who ass assley is! I'm also surprised that many of us have not tried to make connections outside of the miniature cabal of this site during that period. His blog is a community of the like minded, please invite more to share my knowledge as well. At one point we wanted unity, why not unite behind intelligent concepts?

I was not withholding information out of malice, or privacy. I was waiting for you to figure something out for yourselves! This is exactly what Hives meant by people relying on him. Begging for his information, waiting like vultures for the next post.

Hives blog is not the infowars crackhouse. Steve and I, am not street pushers of hives message. We simply have a functional understanding of some of the finer points and are able to apply our knowledge when needed.

I told Hives that I would not post out of respect, but I meant that for you as well!

Remember The Owl's comment on spoon-feeding information? Fishing for you would not have made that moment of discovery as sweet Lady A, why rob you of it? I think that everyone needs to feel grateful that he didn't kill the blog because of the hacker or go alex jones on us by selling t-shirts. For all of us I think it felt a little like X-mas morning used to before we stopped believing.

Remember something that I haven't done that DJ has. I still allow women to comment on the blog and everyone to respond to them. My forum is a little less strict with commenters. Note that alot of times I let the comments you make speak for themselves against my arguements. Rather than attack you directly alot of times I attack the logic itself. I usualy only used moran on his site along with harsher language. My experiences have humbled me, and like Hives I wish to share my knowledge because of them.

Also, remember the Third grade post? The teacher that I caught up with? That was the day I found the blog again, but the story itself is about another real person by the name of Rosemary. Hives was like that teacher, but in a different way.

This post is not a rebuke, but an opportunity to change a disfunctional behavior. Bonding is key. Bonds through knowledge run deep because people can make a difference through knowledge, and knowledge is the only way to change people. Induction is direct programming, teaching is indirect. Just be thankful that we are not being decieved...

...Then again how would you tell???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well not anymore. Hives is now selling shirts, mugs, and stickers. I wonder how many people will but them.

ZeroMessiah said...

Titansurge,

just goto imeem. You'll see what I mean.

LadyAnon said...

hahaha, zero, you never said that to me. i'm glad you didn't spoil that sweet discovery moment for me. but i know better. it wasn't because you didn't want to ruin that sweet moment for me. you didn't want me to have a sweet moment at all.

poor dr. lapaglia, esq! you told him to match into light. roflmao!!! i liked lapaglia and i don't mind his dr. bernays idolization. bernays was a very intelligent man. i give credit where credit is due.

Tiredwolf said...

Hello to all. I found hives new site, and read through all the comments that I had missed since the event. El Hives is posting the
same old articles as before, waiting for his readers to become enlightened, before he can move on to more interesting stuff. To be honest its boring and you ain't missing much at the moment. I dont
even post their anymore or even read the comments. Just flick through the new articles for anything new and interesting, but zippo so far. Hives I fear is in for a long wait, for his readers to
experience the knowledge he has shown them, into wisdom.
In the meantime I have started to
grow my own garden and am learning
some things from them. Never thought it would be soo interesting
to work with plants/nature. The so
called Pagans were soo right. No wonder the dark fores have tried soo hard to keep this info from us for so long. And keep mankind seperated from nature these past
10000yrs or so.

LadyAnon said...

tiredwolf, nature is the only thing to follow. i will soon grow my own food.

Tiredwolf said...

LadyAnon, then I highly recommend
that you get 'Anastasia' book 1 of the Ringing Cedars Series by
Vladimir Megre. This book is most interesting and not at all what you would expect! For example you will learn how to grow simple vegetables that will cleanse the life-time of 'modern' shit out of you body. Putting seeds under your
tongue for 10 mins before sowing and so on. It also has quite a bit
to say on sex between a man and a
woman, this has nothing to do with
different positions, but on the mental aspect of sex itself. Why people are so unhappy today and lots more besides. Have fun.
PS. Book 1 above is easy enough to
get, but I found the remaining 8 in the series hard to come by and
for obvious reasons as you will see
for yourself, if you ever get them.
I still am waiting on 5,7 & 8.2.
The first one alone will blow your
mind away.

LadyAnon said...

i'm going to check them out.

Zero's Archive