The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090306

Letter from THE OWL


 

THEOWLx3 said...

"How in the world can you take charge of the food and avoid Codex? Those who are thinking that way are stupid! Only those who don't understand what the Codex is talk like this. It is impossible to save yourself from food manipulation (genetically modified) unless you pull out yourself from Matrix. Think now how can (I) pull out of (the) matrix. If you are using (the) blog u are a part of (The) Matrix!!!"

...

Why are you here?

This is obviously a weakness of the ego or a want to save the sheeple that you claim are stupid.

You are using the blog to tell people not to use the blog owl.

...

D'oh!

...

I want to see just what you mean and give you one last chance to defend your position in front of everyone.

Tell us 3 things:

So, What is the Matrix?

(I really want to know, and I am sure everyone else on this blog would love to hear your pearls of wisdom...)

Why is it impossible to save yourself from food manipulation, unless you remove yourself from the matrix?

(Seriously, what is safe to eat, and how do you remove yourself from a concept?)

How is the BLOG part of THE MATRIX, and why does that matter at all?

(If it is part of the matrix, then haven't we all already tipped them off? If so, what are the consequences?)

...

If you can make a rational arguement about at least one of the comments you made on my last post I will risk getting hacked like hives and make you guest blogger for a day.

If you can retract your statement on the basis of ignorance, then I will delete negative comments to your comment based on your decision.

The choice is yours.

5 comments:

Gentle_Life said...

ZERO, First thing first…

I do not want to save the Sheeple. I am not against New World Order. I commented because someone asked the way out of Codex in the comments. So I was just trying to say that Codex is one tool being used to bring the New World Order. I’m not interested in hacking your blog!!!! Keep on Blogging 

Second…

I do not like your authoritarian language. Who are you to give me last chance? You seem to think that you know EVERY thing. Your knowledge is just few Questions away. It is ALWAYS the case. You didn’t wake me up. I started that journey on my own. I had read William Cooper’s book even before watching DJhives’ videos on youtube. I liked the videos because there were striking similarities in his video to William Cooper’ book.


Third…

1) Matrix is not just a concept. How is it a Concept? When you are talking about the new world order and reading William Cooper you should already know what is the Matrix along with everyone else on this blog 
2) Do a search on Google and figure out what is safe to eat. I can’t fish for you!!!
3) If you know the answer to 1), you will know why Blog is a part of it. I just used blogging as an example in the comment. I am not against blogger or blogging.


Again, I am not against New Order manifesting in the world, shortly. It is very much NEEDED.

My observation:
Sheeples do not care and they don’t give a DAMN about New World Order. They don’t care whether you call them “Sheeples” or not. When they don’t know about New World Order it will be easier for them to transition to New World order. Some of them will survive some will not. Just because you know few things doesn’t mean you will survive. There is very little anyone can do. And do it by all means possible. There is no CERTAINTY.

LadyAnon said...

theowlx3,

there is a way out of codex just like anything else. nothing is beyond us when we use our brain muscle.

why pay for "safe food" when we can grow it for free?

why have "safe food" gods/corporations take care of what we eat and control it?

it's not their duty to feed us or to feed us "safe foods." are you on the organic food propaganda bandwagon? where folks are told to eat organic because it's "safe" but never encouraged to grow real safe food?

by saying that we should BUY safe food instead of growing it, you are telling us to give away our power and rights to safe food.

take your doubts and shit out of here! for insulting our intellects.

Gentle_Life said...

LadyAnon,

For your satisfaction, I grow my own food too. But that will be past soon. Why do you think big corporations privatizing farming, patenting etc. They will control your food! That way they will modify your genetic makeup and dumb you down further. Just like zombies.

I am not saying you shouldn't grow your food. Sadly, it will be a history in the future. That is what the codex will be do on global scale.

LadyAnon said...

i know they are patenting engineered foods. but how can that make the growing of non-engineered foods history in future?

it's like you are saying they will come door to door and destroy all outdoor gardens and aquaponic indoor gardens in the basements. if they are looking for ILLEGAL planting of their patented seeds outside their privatized farms, then i understand. but i'm not going to be involving myself in engineered crops.

infact, i will prefer plants we don't normally eat but are edible. our main food crops are mostly the ones that are getting patented. i'll stay away from growing things that can be found in the grocery stores. my plan does not involve eating normal plants. i'm all into alternative food plants. especially the undesirable, unmarketable, and edible weeds, etc.

LadyAnon said...

WWW.DJHIVES.COM

Zero's Archive