The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090305

Jesior did have the best posts after all...

Jesouir said...

"As one of the 25 chosen Lords of DjHives, I can offer you all exclusively on this blog my insight into what happened during the hacker escapade. As I was the only Lord that responded to the hacker, surely verified by the other Lords, I and only I can give you insight into exactly why our Lord and Savior DjHives was sacrificed by the agents of the modern day Pharisees and Saduces. Lord Zero as a fellow disciple of Lord Hives shall we let the truth be known?"

"Zero,I can tell you why truthers have it all wrong or I can tell you how to draw power from "ho" adulation,take your pick."

I can only speculate on a few things happening here,

1) DJ MOVED TO IMEEM ON HIS ASS ASSLEY ACCOUNT

2) THIS IS ANOTHER FAKE OUT OF HIS SIMILAR TO MY OWN.

3) THE 25 LORDS WILL BE CONTACTED SEPERATELY AND PERSONALLY FOR ALL TRUE KNOWLEDGE NOT IN VIDEO FORM, OR THE 25 LORDS WERE CONTACTED BY THE HACKER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

4) DJ HIVES WILL RELEASE HIS ANGER EN MASSE, AS USUAL ON ASS ASSLEY OR ANOTHER ALIAS IN THE FUTURE.

I think that the hives story is on all of our minds and I have watched the new video as well.

I can tell you why truthers have it all wrong and I can tell you how to draw power from "ho" adulation.

The truthers are the hoes.

It is called the cult of personality, though hives created one without a visible figurehead the videos and the sites became the source of the adulation.

I experienced some of that misplaced esteem myself. Tell people that you know more than they do and they will listen, say something shocking and they will listen more. Create a bandwagon to laugh at the less fortunate and you will follow still deeper. EMOTION is the leash that we all wear.

I think that WE must trust ourselves to find information regardless of ANYONE.

I am not the best, HIVES is not the best, NEMESIS is not the best. It is your life, trust YOURSELF.

Remember the video that said what do WE do about the Illuminatti?
Remember my post that said that you can't join the Illuminatti?
If HIVES represented them, what did you think was going to happen?

Did you all really think that he'd keep posting till doomsday?

C'mon. 25 Lords?

Remember when LORD status was granted by the post?

Now he's handing out 25 of them?

I'm no lord, but I just claimed the status because he gave it to me.

I'm no lord and I never will be!

Know why? Self reliance is not being dependent on absoloutes like pimps and hoes, It's about relying on a non-parasitic existence and relying on your own hands and brain! The pimps are just as parasitic as the hoes, its codependent, why do you think they call it the system?

They go left, you go right, I'd rather go up...

I'm just a man behind a PC typing just like you...

INFORMATION is everywhere, LOGIC is in short supply...

THINK, WWND?

WHAT WOULD NEMESIS DO?

Do you think that DJ and NEMESIS would just leave?

NO! Look for a new appearance in the future, under another alias!

This guy changes names like the wind!

As for truth, I don't have it, I just have Ideas.

I've said my peace about the matter, and for the record I am not anti-hives. I am pro-logic. Generalizations work in most but not all cases, and this is one of them.

The whole point of this blog is to write a blog post on your own blog and send the links to the comments this time.

I want to host your links because in truth I want to SHARE the knowledge in an active forum, not just TELL you that what I say IS the truth.

SO PLEASE WRITE NEW MATERIAL ON THE SUBJECTS YOU LISTED.

BY WRITING IN YOUR OWN BLOGS YOU ALL WIN.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the post I promised.
http://leonunitas.blogspot.com/2009/03/crucifixion-of-djhives-christ.html

Anonymous said...

For your perusal,I think you'll like the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKfE8aboZXE&feature=PlayList&p=4A743414499D81BF&index=27

Anonymous said...

Are we all DjHives now?

feroxholocaust said...

That is reDICKulous i was away for a couple of weeks, to sort out my own problems and i come back to find all of this. the great hives blog has been put down like an old dog....

that is fucked....

please keep me informed.

Anonymous said...

For you truthers,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUm6aPytDqs&feature=channel_page

Anonymous said...

Interesting fear induction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wGMlSuX_c

ZeroMessiah said...

Leon Unitas said...
Are we all DjHives now?

Yes Leon, we kind of are, BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!

DeKn:EW said...

For sure ... I agree with Leon Unitas and Zero we are all DJHives in a sense he planeted the seed and now it is up to you to water it and watch it grow.

Cheers
DeKn

p.s. "Remember all good things must come to an end, and something new will grow forth from which has ended ,life can only grow from death."

Anonymous said...

lord zero - I'm almost onto what your saying behind your words. Thanks for giving us the clues...

Zero's Archive