The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090325

News on the book.

I am almost finished with the first chapter. Some of the writing you have seen here and on DJHives, and some you have not. I am dropping the pseudonym of ZeroMessiah because it really only has a purpose here. If you have searched my blog you will recognize my older alias of Zodiac and if you know my E-Mail then you know my real name that will be used on the book.

To restate my purpose for writing the book, I simply wanted to chronicle mans war against himself. This is not a book about how to stop the illuminati, or even a book on how to induce the sheeple. Simply put it is sympathy for the devil. I know why they do what they do and they are right to do it!

So, I will be posting the first chapter in its entirety here along with a link on DJHives blog. It is not yet posted but look for it to come in the next few weeks.

The book does not yet have pictures but I will be picking up the pen for that as well. This way I can show you exactly what I want you to see instead of showing you something that could have multiple misinterpretations.

I am looking for editors and co-authors. Those who are willing must simply express an interest in the comments below.

9 comments:

LadyAnon said...

zero, going by the quality of what you've written before, i'm intimidated to even think of editing or co-authoring. that's why i'm a "follower" and sound not so bright. not because i'm stupid but my communication skills are mediocre to start with. i could maybe want to edit but i don't think you'd want that.

ZeroMessiah said...

Again as in the post above, you lose because you refuse.

Develop your skills instead of apologizing. It does you no good to hide behind a curtain of percieved failure.

Taking the risks that no one else would is part of becoming elite. Why do you think I retracted the ban? I wanted to experiment.

I knew that like the gauntlet you would chicken out, but it is not my fault for pointing it out. It is your fault for submitting to fear and requiring recognition and praise to be had for your efforts. Your intimidation is unfounded, stand up for yourself and stop sniveling.

Emotion is a limitation.

Havent Hives and I taught you anything?

Learn grammar, punctuation, spelling, and compositional techniques. Take this as an opportunity to succeed instead of making excuses.

Hives would not give you the second chance that I would, embrace it and run with it.

-Zero Tolerance-

Dante_Altair said...

About what exactly is to be written about this "sympathy for the 'devil'"

ZeroMessiah said...

Sympathy for the devil means that I have nothing against the elite, I only want to ascend to their heights someday.

LadyAnon said...

yes, emotion is a limitation, zero. but just because i know it is does not mean i've conquered it. not all of us are on the same level as you. that don't mean i've learned nothing from you and hives. it means i'm moving at a slower pace than most of you.

composition is my weakness. haven't you read my comments? come on, you're a better writer than i am. i'm not chickening out because i'm chickening out. lol. that sounds stupid, but you know what i mean. your writing is superior to mine for me to help. i'm not beating myself up. i'm being rational.
-----------------------------------

dante, that was painful to watch a lord scramble to figure out what "sympathy for the devil" could possible mean. intellectual non-functionality.

DeKn:EW said...

Zero I would gladly help you out on your book if you need a co-writer or a editor.

Lady Anon my writing skill suck like no tomorrow also I cannot spell for my life depended on it. But I still try to do my best on what I do. That is the only way to improve your self and move to the next level. When I was in school they classified me with LD (learning disable) that word (power of words) held me back for years because what they said to me in school. Don't let your fear hold you back now.

DeKn:FellowWriter

Dante_Altair said...

I put ('') around devil for a fucking reason LOL dont make me woop ya fat ass in the gauntlet again lady. My question still goes unanswered. What about not blaming the elite do you want authors to focus on? Stuff that has already been written in these blogs? I'm not a fan of redundancy. I'm sure this book is not suppose to be. Im expecting new material. So if you want authors you gotta let other potential authors know what it is you are focusing on. what is this book going to be about exactly? is it going to be called(written about), "Why I don't blame the elite"? Or do you want the book to be called (written about), "how to ascend to elite levels"?

LadyAnon said...

dante, i'm scared to death!!!

Dante_Altair said...

OMG! DAMZEL IN DISTRESSSSS^

WHO WILL SAVE HER???

Zero's Archive