The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090330

Moonlight walk.

I don't smoke but tonight I needed a cigarette.

I don't like the cold but tonight I went outside.

What I found was myself, echoing into the night.

My mind faded out like a thousand lightbulbs in a blackout.

Tonight in bitterness I knew peace fo a moment.

I walked through nature scarred with roads, pockmarked with buildings.

I heard the feral cries of a slave-dog behind a chainlink fence.

I looked up at the moon hanging like an occultation, like the smile of the cheshire cat on my shoulder.

The night left me wrapped in its arms like the comfort of death.

Reality is fleeting...

8 comments:

Dante_Altair said...

beautifully written.

I wonder if you needed to go for a walk because djhives's meltdown saddened you.

It does slightly for me to see him crack.

ZeroMessiah said...

Nope I was out for 2 days and after the walk I came back.

I missed reality.

Dante_Altair said...

you went walking for two days?!

LadyAnon said...

lol...he's loosing it too.

DeKn:EW said...

Hey sometime the peace of the out door calms your inner soul.... Just have to get away from things sometime I know how it is. I think we all feel it sometime or another. And sometime you just need a break from all the things around you.

DeKn

Tiredwolf said...

Reality is fleeting,alas we are not....

LadyAnon said...

dekn, i understand what you mean.

but isn't sleep the natural escape from reality? no one is more happy than me to go to bed at night.

DeKn:EW said...

My own personal experance, Yes sleep is an temporary escape from reality. But I think with dreaming you get more out of your escape because I've notice with my dreams I am able to see myself in the future but at a time that is still to come. I can feel its affect on me still in the morning. Sleep(dreaming) is the most beautiful moment I have I feel at peace ready for anothing. I use this moment in my dream to re-train myself to become even better in the waking reality. And so far in my trainning it has been working great for me so far. I feel the affect in the morning when I wake up.

DeKn:..zZz..

Zero's Archive