The Library

Spiritual wisdom tempered by scientific knowledge will become the salvation of the intellect. If we can just approach a mutual understanding of these higher concepts through critical thinking, and break through the conditioning and abuse of our psyche, the revolution will be won within us all. We will have truly saved ourselves.

THE ELECT

LEADERS

LEADERS

Leaders

Awaiting Contributors...

Am I Paranoid?

The Cyberpunk Manifesto v1 [HD]

20090308

Letter from Lady Anon


LadyAnon said...

"the earlier djhives' videos asked for donations at the end. the blog had a donation link, in the beginning. i noticed he took the link off before he pulled his youtube account. ha ha ha ha ha ha.

i wanted to ask him if he still takes donations, just to laugh my ass off, but i kept forgetting.

zero, you communicate with him, tell us. what's going on with him? forget the hacked blog for a moment. he doesn't need it to talk to folks. he does not answer his dallascarter@eml.cc emails either (atleast he never answered mine). 

also zero, i suspect you. changes started to happen when djhives invited you to post as a guest blogger. and for what? for writing a very good post that was as good as his. remember the "merger" you and his excellecy talked of? 

why aren't you writing excellent posts like those? what happened to you?"

Lady Anon,Remember when I talked about HOW vs WHY being an indicator of emotional intelligence? 

First I will tell you why.

I got accused of copying hives and wanted to see what would happen if I pandered to the jonses for a while.


Now I'm just going to tell you here why I decided to "shocktest" on my own blog.

When Hives privatized to 100 members, people stormed the blog with comments begging me to get them on hives blog.

Because I thought that after the response from hives that the issue would be put to rest, I returned to normal for a few days.

When I kept getting hives addicts, I was about to throw in the towel on the blog entirely. It was my way of saying that I wanted a peer to peer connection. I put the hint in the picture at the bottom of my JASON post. It was a pic of how to build an ethernet crossover cable, or a peer to peer connection.

Steve was the only member that caught on to what I was doing, and we Emailed the whole time. Peer to Peer. I am not hives nor will I ever be, but I can say that his ideas will live on in my memory.

For the record he only took my email to input me into the blog, we never had a private correspondence, nor did I expect it to occur. Mr. Hives is a very busy man who is constantly writing the news and explaining the world to you. How then could he have time for me? He responds to the daily commments, that was always good enough for me.

As far as the hacking and the Jordan Maxwell style of the poster of the hacked blog, I never was a major supporter of maxwell's pro-christian viewpoint. I only gained knowledge of the occultation through him before Hives mentioned it to us. I believe the church of the machine along with the JMax crap threw alot more shit my way as a result.

We are not talking about Why here anymore, now we are talking about how.

...

The only way for a person to gain full access to an account on blogger is for a person to leave their blog. Hives left you all because he wanted to. He probably used Komar's donation to make another site of his own independently.

When you learn HOW the WHY becomes alot of unneccesary bullshit.

The way to test a persons belief is to make a public mistake. Look at how priests rape alter boys, yet the Vatican still reports millions of catholics in its numbers.

Again, When you learn HOW the WHY becomes alot less important.

So since you are an emotional creature, I will tell you something about another form of knowledge I have taken up.

MUSIC

As many of you know I wrote the song Nuclear Winter. It's a poppy little tune that people like.

It is also an example of non-verbal induction.

Music can stir emotions, why do you think there is muzak in the grocery store? It was proven psychologically to make you buy more stuff!

The soundtrack of a movie makes you feel what the characters are feeling.

...

Now think for a moment of the songs that you like the tune of and try searching for the lyrics, you will find that if you do not remember more than the chorus that the words slipped in when you try to sing the song when it is playing.

When you read the words without the tune you still hear the tune in your head. It has become a meme. Now whenever you hear the tune do you notice a change in your mood? You will feel the music on an emotional level.

It will play your subconsious emotions like a fiddle. Music also results in the tribal bonds and subculture hipsters that proliferate today.

When you learn to compose music you will learn yet another way to program people. It is as simple as that. The artists of the world are merely the ones who create its propaganda. It is a skill and not a talent. I know because I draw and create music.

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY MUSIC?

http://www.myspace.com/zeromessiah

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear the producers of the Watchmen were Hives fans.A cam copy is on quicksilverscreen.That movie is so Hives.

Anonymous said...

"He probably used Komar's donation to make another site of his own independently."

Not kOmar but kUmar!!!!

That guy from Bangladesh has almost the same name but he's not me and I'm not him. I wanted to correct that even though I know everyone here has noticed it.

Anonymous said...

You're right. I'm a poly-instrumentist and I compose too.

Music is a powerful inductor, to oversimplify when you hear major chords you feel happy, when you hear minor chords you feel sad. The tessitura (don't know if it's the proper word in english)and the instruments used are also important, you won't get the same feeling if you hear let's say "smoke on the water" played on an accordion or a piano...

You should read "The real Frank Zappa book" (creative genius with an I.Q. up to 175 and 70 records made in his lifetime), i'm sure you'll love it, he explains all this as well as many other things about politics, sociology...

Greetings.

DeKn:EW said...

Yes I have to agree music is a very good inductor I've noticed that a few years ago and I use it to my advantage I use it to program my thought and help me think better. Also have learn to use it to help me get into some state of mind. Works great. Most of the time I have music playing in the background but I never hear it it is like just noise in the background to me I study that way I read with music in the background.

Cheers
DeKn

Unknown said...

Zero Messiah, I want you to know that you are one of the few rational people on this earth who lives in REALITY and USES THEIR MIND. Fewer than 1% ever do that in their lifetimes, ergo, that's the best compliment I can ever give you. Sorry that this will be my last post. Hives was a DAMN interesting character. I'd buy him a drink if I'd ever meet him in real life. The man has a sense of humor that would tear a sheep's mind to pieces LOL!!! I laughed so hard my lungs hurt when I found out some guy out'ed him off of his own blog and then put up a T-shirt store there! Oh My God! Oh! So funny! And here comes the punch line... are you ready for it? And how will everyone pay for those T-shirts? Give up? ......... .................. ............ .......... .............BY USING CREDIT CARDS!!! AHHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OHHHH!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH MAN!!!! SO FUNNY!!!! I CAN'T BREATH!!!!! LAUGHING TOO HARD!!!!!! OH GOD!!!! I CAN'T BREATH AT ALL!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!! SO HILLARIOUS!!!!! I WILL BE LAUGHING FOR WEEKS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I bet you $10.00 that an illuminated banker did that, I'm 100% dead serious! Really. I really want to go contact Hives someday, but, alas, he vowed to go by another name. I made a movie in tribute to DJHives, a great man with creative thought. Basically, I did an analysis on a Japanese anime called "Zero No Tsukaima", and oddly enough, it literally proves DJHives right. I wish I could put it into words, but you will have to wait for me to upload it to Youtube. I posted what Edward Bernays would say about Hives's Military Celery video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbdIsQ-3KI

ZeroMessiah said...

Dr. Lapaglia,

Good luck to you. Walk in the light of reason, always.

LadyAnon said...

this is a FUCK YOU to zeromessiah, komar, etc who've been holding this information from us. thinking us MORANS from infowars.com who should be kept in the dark. please visit.



WWW

.

DJHIVES

.

COM


i got him at last. ha ha ha ha ha. and i don't mind sharing at all. he has the veto on who can comment who can't to deal with the morans.


WWW.DJHIVES.COM


FUCK YOU ZEROMESSIAH! FUCK YOU FOR HOLDING INFORMATION FROM US.

Steve said...

Zero was just doing the right thing. You, on the other hand will never be able to do the right thing because you're a woman.

Anonymous said...

Lady Anon, it's up to a 10 year-old-kid to find DJ's new location.
I guess you only have 9, that's why you didn't find him earlier.

Blaming us for not giving you the info basically boils down to the same thing as sheeple blaming the government for their lack of self-responsability.

Your reaction proves me right.

You don't even deserve infowars.

LadyAnon said...

steve,

i think i'm doing the right thing by sharing knowledge. even the honorable djhives made videos and opened up a website to share knowledge. please don't go sexist on me for doing the same thing.

===================================

komar,

okay i admit i blamed zero for my lack of self reliance in finding hives. that i admit. it appears that some of you are jealous of others knowing what you know. what's wrong with you guys?

Anonymous said...

H5N1 is on its way...wat are we all doing to protect ourselves from this?

Anonymous said...

Lady, jealousy is not part of my vocabulary because I hate everybody basically. I have now one more person to hate on this planet and that's you.

Look, we are not here to be jealous of each other but to somehow provide intelligent thoughts. YOU started talking shit first, you must suffer for your words.

This will be my last response to you, from now on I will ignore you.
It's any wonder why Hives don't want women on his blog.

LadyAnon said...

manu4life1069,

the only damn thing we can do about H5N1 is to quit eating birds, wear masks, avoid contact with infected birds or persons, isolation, and hand washing. also avoid vaccinations of H5N1.

there is nothing else we can do about it. unless you've got some ideas unknown to me.

DeKn:EW said...

^^ LadyAnon: If you haven't read one of Hives last message on his blog he was telling us to not be hooked on his info. Go and and experience life and do what is right be a critical thinker and not always rely on him. The info in turn that Hives give you become the addiction. I know it might be hard for you to understand it took me 5 year to understand that statement. I had the same problem awhile ago I hung around this friend all the time because he was a critical thinker and I was trying to learn from him but at the end I knew I was ready but I was hook on that info like a drug. You have to make mistake that is what hives been telling everyone go out there and make some mistake and learn from it. If you keep hanging around Hives you will never learn anything. I mean you will know new info and what not but you are just taking the info he gives you and not really using your own mind to sort those same things out for yourself that is what it means to be responsible and stand up there take the punches from people but learn from them. That is why I've open my own blog because I've taken the next step. I don't care if no one goes there and read what I say. It is about what I've been able to do for myself and not having to rely on someone else. That was what I got from DJHives from the last message he posted on his blog before all hell broke lose. Or it could of been the hacker writing that but you know what that message hit the spot for me.

Cheers
DeKn

Steve said...

Wonder what my choice in what music I write says about me. I almost always do minor-key music with organ/pad type patches, regardless what pre-made music I may be listening to at the time.

Oddly, minor chords make me feel better...

Stevie said...

Dear Zeromessiah,
You realize that you've painted a bullseye on my head if you and djhives should ever decide to go on hiatus again.

"Come on Stevie, I know you and Zero are email buddies. Tell me how to get in contact with him...or die!"

Give me a days warning, so i can remove my email link and don't get electronically mobbed. ROFL.

LadyAnon said...

dear DeKn,

how can you sit there on your computer and tell me to quit djhives when i've seen you at his new cyber crib?

it's impossible for me to leave djhives alone. I LOVE HIM. his mind, intellect, blog or whatever you call it.

i do other research outside his blog. when did i ever say that he's my only source of information?

LadyAnon said...

ROFLMAO @ that pick empire soldier. HA HA HA HA HA. oh zero, i didn't know you had it in you. yo are funny guy.

DeKn:EW said...

^^ smalldick: I am not telling you to leave but to used it less and less. Because at the end you will know what to do and will not need Hives you will move on to higher enlightenment. I do see what people is doing because I myself have went through something like that where I was hooked on a friend of mine that always had really good ideas and info but after a point of learning you have to move out and try things out only way to see if you understand what you've learn. I head to Hives blog now and then now cause I don't have too much time on my hands to always be there all the time. Like anyone I will pop by and say "Hi" now and then.

Cheers
DeKn

LadyAnon said...

DeKn,

djhives talks about ONE thing only. CREDIT/DEBT. that's all of it. nothing else. that's it.

my existance is broader than debt avoidance talk. i'm not in debt, so he is not teaching me anything new that i need to try.

i admire his intellect but i wish he could talk about other things besides releasing his anger on the debt slaves.

Tiredwolf said...

Manu4life1069, the virus you mentioned depends alot on FEAR for
its onset in the human body. You should be immune to any virus by now. And you can always die from one, if you so chose. IGNORE it and it won't bother you. Seems incredible, but true. Why do you think the TV/movies of late show virus' as scary? Resident Evil ad
nauseum. To SCARE the herd and induce them to be more prone to
viral infection. This is a good example of divide and conquer through FEAR of your fellows, and the danger they could pose to you.

LadyAnon, congratulations on your find. Hives has made some improvements to his new site and I am glad to see him open to viewer suggestion in this regard. You are right about the donations in his earlier vids. I remember a 'zeiten'
something or other, being thanked for his donation via credit card.

Zero, you are right about music of course. Art is the same, there are many subtle means of communications
that most are scarcely aware of. The elite are currently experimenting in the field of Radionics. Thats what all the mobile phone masts are doing in your neighbourhood. ALL cellphone
com is now handled via satelite, again this makes sense and has obvious advantages over land based installations. Look up Radionics and decide for yourself.

Dr.LaPaglia,Esq, goodluck and all the best for your future. But I never liked Bernays or any other psycho babbler. By their fruits you shall know them. Always had difficulty stomaching him.

Zero's Archive